News Disneyland to give Snow White’s Scary Adventures dark ride a major facelift in 2020

mharrington

Just a Friday afternoon joke. Unfortunately. 🤣

Didn't we already hear they are simply removing the word "Scary" from the title, and it will be called Snow White's Adventure? Or am I mistaken on that?

I don't know. I just hope it's not just "Snow White".

TP2000

I don't know. I just hope it's not just "Snow White".

WDI could go the total opposite way in naming conventions and just go with a hip one word title instead. But still with a mandatory exclamation point.

SNOW!

It's just so tiresome how WDI, and pop culture in general, either give titles really long names, or dumb them down completely into one or two syllables.

One of my favorite movies of all time, one I watch annually on Blu-Ray now, is 1967's Guess Who's Coming To Dinner with Katherine Hepburn and Spencer Tracy and Sidney Poitier. A fabulous film! But then they remade it in 2005 and just titled it Guess Who.

And of course the remake was horrible and stupid and awful and seemingly aimed at 8th graders. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't put it past them to fiddle with the title of Snow White's Scary Adventures, but I hope they don't.

George Lucas on a Bench

0G1PKGg.gif

yensidtlaw1969

WDI could go the total opposite way in naming conventions and just go with a hip one word title instead. But still with a mandatory exclamation point.

SNOW!

It's just so tiresome how WDI, and pop culture in general, either give titles really long names, or dumb them down completely into one or two syllables.

One of my favorite movies of all time, one I watch annually on Blu-Ray now, is 1967's Guess Who's Coming To Dinner with Katherine Hepburn and Spencer Tracy and Sidney Poitier. A fabulous film! But then they remade it in 2005 and just titled it Guess Who.

And of course the remake was horrible and stupid and awful and seemingly aimed at 8th graders. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't put it past them to fiddle with the title of Snow White's Scary Adventures, but I hope they don't.
Funny how modern Disney animated films are one word only but the rides are a novel.

"DWARF'D"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom