Disneyland Resort Texas

MaterA113

Original Poster
Circus Town USA (needs new name, PLEASE HELP)
13- Dumbo, the Flying Elephant
14- Casey Jr Circus Train
15- JoJo's Circus
G- Ringmaster's- TS- LD
i- The Big Top

Entering though underneither Splash MOuntain, you enterinto a small little Circus Town. (mainly for the little one) Once in it you see (13) Dumbo, the flying Elephant, in the middle of the land. Similar to the attraction at DL and MK. On the far left of the land, is (G) Ringmaster's, a table service restaurant serving lunch and dinner. Suprisingly would be one of the most expensive and elegant in the park. THemed to the Ringmaster's quarters. To the right of G is (14) Casey Jr Circus Train, a copy of the attraction at DL. On the right of the land is (15) JoJo's Circus, a circus show in the round similar to the FOLK at DAK. Themed to Jojo and ffamily and friends in the cirus. ANd finall y inthe middle of the land, is (i) The Big Top, a shop filled with Circus themed merchandise, especially from Dumbo.

Please help with name for land. Opinions, and suggestions welcome.

MaterA113

Original Poster
Now to the main land of Disneyland Texas, Adventureland, the feature land of the park, with Sultan's Palace as the wienie/ icon of the park, and gateway to adventure.

Adventureland
Adventureland is divided into 3 subareas, Agrabah, Deep Jungle, and Pirate Island.

-----Agrabah
Entering from Main Street into the area you go around the Palace Stage, in front of the palace in which various show are performed, like the nighttime show, Jasmine's ROyal Wedding. Once entered through the palace opening, you open into a Arabian Village, Agrabah. IN the opening of the palace on the right is (j) Genie's, a more of a disney gallery type shop. ONce out from underneath the Palace, you have the entrance to (18) Adventures of Agrabah, to the left. a dark ride themed to Aladdin and his Adventures in Agrabah from street rat to prince Ali. Also, near the entrance to 18 is a mini stage for (21) Jasmine's Royal Guard Recruitment to be performed daily. A show similar to the show that was performed at MK during PaP parties. TO the right is (20) Magic Carpets of Aladdin, a dumbop type attraction similar to MCOA at MK. By contiuning moving, you come across a door, in the back of Sultan's Palace, which is the entrance to (19) Aladdin-- A MUsical Spectacular, a similar show to the one at DCA. Also, near the final end at the right is (H) Sultan's Oasis, a character dining experience serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Where guests can dine inside in the royal quarters, or outside in the royal garden and meet with ALaddin, Abu, Jasmine, Sultan,and Genie. Near the outskirts of the town is (k) Agrabah Marketplace, a shoping area themed to the Agrabah Marketplace. On the opposite side of the Palace, behind 18 ios (I) Adventureland Verenda, a quick service restaurant serving exotic foods from aroudn the world. (this is closer to the Deep Jungle section)

MaterA113

Original Poster
-----Deep Jungle
Entering into Advenuterland from Critter Country, you enter into the Deep Jungle. The dark and forbidden area of the Jungle. You have (I) on your right, and (25) Fire Mountain, on your left. A highspeed rollercoaster through a dormit volcano, similar to the abandoned concept for MK. Continuing on into the Deep Jungle you then encounter (24) Vine Swing, a tarzan themed rollercoaster through the jungle on a overhead track. Moving between 25 and 24 you move into and you find (16) Adventureland Train Station, the third stop on the trip around DIsneyland. ZThen, to the right of 16 is (28) IJA: Temple of the Jungle Emerald, a EMV ride with Indy as he tries to get the Jungle Emerald, as it is protected. Near the exit to 24 is (m) Professor Porter's Trading Post, a Tarzan themed shop. Moving on, across from Agrabah Marketplace is (K) Yzma's Fruity Potions, a snack stand themed for smoothies and drinks. Near K is (27) Yzma's Revenge, a dark ride/ rollercoaster themed as you board a lab vehicle and move through her lab and see her plan, then you try to move and warn Kuzco. Attached to 27 is (23) Jungle Cruise, a updated effects copy of the original attraction at DL. Moving toward Tomorrowland, you move towards the outskirts and safer areas of the Jungle. with (17) Skyway to Tomorrowland, across from Jungle Cruise. Next to 17 is (J) Explorer's Club, a table service restaurant similar to the origainl one at DLP, a condensed and smaller verison of Adventrueer's Club. Next to EC is (26) Kaa's Hypnotic SPin, a spinning rollercaoster through Kaa's perspectiv of the Mowgli stories. Finally, is (22) Jungle Fever, the Enchanted Tiki ROom, show at DLT. with updated effects but still same story, similar to DL, NOT MK's.

MaterA113

Original Poster
-----Pirate Island
Ending our tour of Adventureland, you enter an island on the back of Adventureland. Entering from 2 differnet bridges, one near IJA: TotJE and the other near the exit to Jungle Cruise. Enterign from the bridge near JC, you first encounter (29) Pirate Mountain, a spash mountain type attraction themed to the pirate movies. Near the exit is a small stage the has (30) Jack Sparrow's Pirate Tutorial, perfomred on it serveral times a day. ALso, in the middle of teh land is (L) Tortuga, a pirate themed dinner restaurant and a Character dining lunch. ALso, next to L is (l) Pirates Bazaar, a pirate shop themed with all pirate merchandise. Moving though the Bazaar you have (34) Pirates of the Carribbean, on the left. The original attraction from DL, the extened one with no movie references. Near the exit to PotC is (32) Mirabella, and (33) Doctors of Soul, Voodo Drum SHow, both from HKDL's Pirates Invasion. Finally, near the 16 end of the land is (31) Pirates Ahoy!, a pirate stunt show.

MaterA113

Original Poster
Dream Port
Entering from Tomorrowland you will first see (36) Journey into Imagination, on the right. THe original EPCOT attraction with updated effects is brought back to a new home in TX. Near the entrance to JiI is (37) ImaginArea, the imageworks type area of the land, where you can play around and use you imagination. Moving to the back of the land, is (39) DreamFlight, a soarin' type attraction where guests fly with the SandMan, from person to person and look in and encounter persons dreams. Near teh exit to DF is (N) Figment Frys, a small snack counter serving french fries among other delites. Behind F si (40) Dream Port Train Station, the final station on the Disneyland Texas Railway Line. ANd the final station to pick up guests to journey around the park. Near the exit to DPTS is (38) FIgment's Playhouse, a character meet and greet/ playground similar to Mickey and Minnies Houses in ToonTOwn at DL and MK. IN the middle of the land is (M) Dream Diner, a table service restaurant serving breakfast and lunch. FInally, near the other entrance to the land is (35) Dream Theater presents Dream Along with Mickey, a bigger and broadwayer version of the castle stage show performed at MK. AS you journey with Mickey and Friends to be what they dream.

MaterA113

Original Poster
Ok scanner working now so here are the maps of the overall Disneyland Texas and each individual land.

=Overall-http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/showphoto.php?photo=37338
=Attraction Map- http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/showphoto.php?photo=37337
=Main Street- http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/showphoto.php?photo=37339
=Frontierland- http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/showphoto.php?photo=37345
=Critter Country- http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/showphoto.php?photo=37344
=Circus Town USA- http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/showphoto.php?photo=37343
=Adventureland- http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/showphoto.php?photo=37346
=Dream Port- http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/showphoto.php?photo=37347
=Tomorrowland- http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/showphoto.php?photo=37348

KEY
Gray outline- attractions
Pink- shops
brown- restaurants
black dashed and pink dashed- parade route
aqua- PeopleMOver track
green dashes- character meet and greet area
orange line- in Adventureland divides Agrabah and Deep Jungle, the island is Pirate Island

Later today probably describe Tomorrowland. Please tell me any suggestions good or bad, i will except anything for any of my ideas in this whole Disneyland Resort Texas thread.

After i describe Tomorrowland, i will start with indepth attractions and parades, and maybe shows.

romanarms

o.k. first i will say that your ideas are really really cool.

and here comes the but:but- It feels at least to me that Adventureland will be more exciting than the other parts of the part by far. i think that more balance is requierd, after all it is the "Magic" kingdom and not the "Adventure" kingdom.

I read your ideas to an australian resort an an african resort already, and in every resort i felt like you take adventureland to a different level and it hurts the balance.

So... why dont you make a park that is all about a bigger version of adventureland, i mean- the Adventureland that you described now is big enough and full with attractions that can fill at least half an "adventureland" type park.

And for that theme you can also add some elements of AK and some things about nature. it will be a great park and you will have more balance in the magic kingdom, nd i personally think that without Adventureland in the magic kingdom you will come up with more ideas to improve the other lands in the magic kingdom- it is a win-win situation, what do you think?

MaterA113

Original Poster
Thank you romanarms, someone finally gave me feedback i can work with. I like that idea, i will see what i can do, with and Adventureland type park. ANd maybe replace it with a toned down Fantasyland.

Thanks again.will see what i can do.
So there might be another park in Disneyland Resort Texas coming soon.

MaterA113

Original Poster
As of right now, no Fatasyland. Because i thought of AniNation as a giant Fantasyland. But, if i follow Romanarms idea, i will have a toned down one, i have a few ideas for it like,

Beauty and the Beast Castle
Mary Poppins Jolly Holiday
Cinderella's Midnight Ride
and more

just wait and see, Adventureland will probably replaced with a Fantasyland.

MaterA113

Original Poster
I think i figured it out.
Adventureland type park named Kingdoms of Adventure (HELP FIND NEW NAME PLEASE

featuring:
--Port of Pirates
--Tarzan Island
--Agrabah
--Deep Jungle
--Mysterious Cove
--Mythica
--Dinotopia

combining ANimal Kingdom, Adventureland, and Lost River Delta/Mysterious Island/Arabian Coast from TDS.

What do you think? anyone Please help finding new name for park.
Fantasyland coming soon

MaterA113

Original Poster
Think i have figured out replacement for Adventureland.

1- delete Circus Town USA
2- Use the BEast's Castle (for now) as icon of park

Attractions in FL:
--Be Our Guest
--Cinderella's Midnight Carriage
--Mary Poppins Jolly Holiday
--Mrs. Pott's Tea Party
--King Arthur's Carousel
--Mount Olympus
--Dumbo the Flying Elephatn
--the SLeeping Beauty Story

What do you think? any attractions i should add or delete from Fantasyland. thanks

Any input would help tremendously.

PS Disneyson1 if I can use your Fantasia attraction i would love to for this Fantasyland area? I think it is innovative and great Thanks

MaterA113

Original Poster
Ok so i designed the Fantasyland, Disneyson1 i hope i can use your Fantasia, if not i can fill the spot with another attraction.

Fantasyland
Entering into Fantasyland from Main Street over the stage you move through the Beasts Castle and to the left is the entrance to (13) Be Our Guest, a AA Enchanted Tiki Room type show similar to the proposed show for DLP. On the right is (l) Clogsworth's, a shop mostly like Disney Gallery. As you move out of the castle, you see in front of you (14) Mrs. Pott's Tea PArty, the Mad Tea Party type ride wher you spin to Be Our Guest. Near the exot to MPTP is (J) Chip's Cupboard, a snack counter where you can get bites to eat and stuff to drink. Behind MPTP is (16) Fantasyland Stage. On this stage are presented 2 shows daily, first Sword in the Stone, and then A Happily Ever After Party, both from MK. Wher guests can walk up and watch. To the left of MPTP is (15) Dumbo, the Flying Elephant. The classic DL attraction where guests can fly one the enchanted elephant. And to the right of MPTP is (17) King Arthur's Carousel. ONce out of the castle and you move toward BOG, and move around it you encouter (G) Enchated Groves, a quick service restarutna themed to the gardens of the Beast's Castle each room, themed to a enchanted character. Across from G is the Mary Poppins building featuring (H) Cafe Penguin, a table service resaurant themed to the animated world of Mary Poppins. Next door is (18) Jolly Holiday with Mary. A dark ride like the other i made {will be posted soon}. Next to 18 is (19) Fantasyland Train Station. Moving on, (20) Mount Olympus, a rollercoaster to help Hercules save the Gods from the Titans. Next to 20 is (k) Sir Mickeys, the shop similar to the one at MK. Behind Sir Mickeys is another building housing 2 attracions. (21) Fantasia: A Musical Journey, a attaraction that Disneyson1 made, and am hoping he will let me use it. Next door, is (22) Sleeping Beauty Story, a dark ride through the story of Sleeping Beauty, similar to the one i created earlier {post soon} Across near Tomorrowland is (24) Skyway to Tomorrowland, the overhead tour of the park. Finally is the CInderella Building, featuring (l) the Glass Slipper, the exit shop themed to CInderella, and (23) Cinderella's Midnight Carriage, a dark ride through the story of CInderella and her journey home before midnight.

SO that is Fantasyland, i hope you like it. IF any improvements, or suggestiosn please post. ANy thing will help me.

MaterA113

Original Poster
I will be busy over the next couple of days. So probably wont post till Saturday or Sunday about the new park. If anyone has anyother suggestions for attractions or rides at my new Kingdoms of Adventure park. You are more the welcome to post your ideas to help. THanks

MaterA113

Original Poster
Well, back with final instalment of Disneyalnd Texas.

Tomorrowland

Once entering the city of the future from Adventureland, you will see grays, black, slivers, and steels. THe city center are all connected by the PeopleMover. First you will encounter Tomorrowland Traffic Center (32) Autopia, a new and improved verison of the classic TL attraction runing on solar power, and not stinky fumes. ALso, will be sceneray like HKDLs. Moving from 32 to the city center, you first have (38) WALL-E Encounter, a AA/ 3D/ Live show thrrough WallE's jouruney, mostly through sound. THe exit shop is (o) Axiom, the store and merchanidise of the future. Across the way from WallE ecounter is the satelite center. On the first floor is the elevator to the 3rd floor attraction of (33) Orbitron, ride space ships and planets as you move around this dumbo style attraction. Similar the attractions at DL, MK, DLP, TDL and HKDL. On the 2nd floor is the loading platform for the highway in the sky (36) PeopleMover, a overhead tour of Tomorrowland. Moving one, Next to WallE's building is the InterGalactic Communications Center. Housed inside the building is (34) ALien Attack, a somewhat toned down version of Alien Encounter, but more thrilling than Stitch. Mostly a sound show and AA show. The exit shop is (n) Merchant of Saturn. Continuing on next to Intergalactic Communitcations Center is the Galaxy Detention Center, featuring (37) Jumbaa's Intergalatic Revue, a AA music show featuring some of his 626 experiments that have been captured. In exit is (m) Stithc's Star Traders, a shop run and owned by Stitch. Connected to SST is (M) AUntie Gravite's, the smoothie and ice cream shop from MK. Next door is (31) SKyway to Fantasyland. Next to StF is (35) SPace Mountain, a classic DL- style rollercoaster, with updated effects, track, and sound track, similar to DLP's. Finally, across from the Galaxy Detention Center is (N) the Munching Pad, a quick service restaurant serving lunch and dinner.

Ok, all done with DLT. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am finishing up Disney's Kingdoms of Adventure, maybe tomorrow can start.

MaterA113

Original Poster
Ok thanks so much Disneyson1. Now i am finalizing the areas for my Disney's Kingdoms of Adventure park. But it seems like with my areas there seems to be not enough stuff to do.

Here are the lands:
--Oasis- entrance/ MS like DAK
--Mysterious Cove
--Dinotopia
--Agrabah
--Port of Pirates
--Deep Jungle
--Tarzan Island
--Mythia

Does anyone else have ideas to add, like another area or two? Please post any comments or suggesstions, they would be much appreciated.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom