Disneyland Resort Texas

MaterA113

Original Poster
This is my new disney resort. I have been trying to tweak and add ideas from my previous parks. This one will be a different resort in the middle of the country in texas. Hopefully this will be an attempt at redoing some of my earlier mistake in "imagineering".
Here is an overview.
***Disneyland Texas (similar to the normal DL park, but without Fantasyland, for now)
- Main Street
- Frontierland
- Critter Country
- Adventureland- this will be the 'fantasyland" of this park, similar to my earlier proposed concepts
- Tomorrowland
- Dream Port
- CircusTown USA- a circus themed land

***CentralCOT (my attempt to reimagine Epcot and combine it with WestCOT proposed ideas, and a few of mine)
-Discoveryland (a sized down version of my Discoveryland park)
--Edison Square
--the Seas
--the Land
--Space
--Life
--Technology
--Transportation
-Global Village (a sized down version of my Global Village park, mixed with a few elements of Animal Kingdom)
--Continental Courtyard
--Asia
--Europe
--Australia
--the AMericas
--Africa

***Disney's AniNation (another redo of one of my parks, the Fantasyland park)
-Animation Ave.
-Andalasia
-Monstropolis
-Radiator Springs
-100 Acre Wood
-ToonTown
- Dark Village
-Neverland
-Enchanted Forest
-Atlantica
-Toy Story Playlandia (needs a new name, please in desperate need of help, or could it be Andy's Backyard)

Most if not all I have posted in my first DL resort, but I have gone back and made them more detailed, with different attractions, and tweaked many things, so they will not be the exact same. Stay tuned for tomorrow, I will start by posting the beginning of CentralCOT

As always, if anyone has any ideas to contribute, please do. ANd any comment, please post.

MaterA113

Original Poster
I will be starting with CentralCOT, here is the map: http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/showphoto.php?photo=36778
starting with Edison Square, the yellow area, going clockwise is the Seas, the Land, Space, Asia, Europe, Australia, Americas, Africa, Continental Ctyd., Transportation, Technology, and Life.

Lets start with Edison Square: http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/showphoto.php?photo=36777
1. Innoventions Convention Centers
2. Great Moments with Thomas Edison
A-Fountain View Cafe- TS- BLD
B-Electric Umbrella- QS-LD
a-Mouse Gears
b-CommuniStore

Entering into the park, the area is a futuristic themed area, similar to Discoveryland in DLP, with Jules Verne style. The buildings are geometric most are semi circular. They will have straighy line, and curved for circular. The first building you come upon is (a) Mouse Gears, the main souvineir shop at CentralCOT, similar themed to the one at Epcot, a semi circular building. It would be the Emporium of CentralCOT. Right behing Mouse Gears is (b) CommuniStore, a similar shop to MouseGears, going to be the Expostion Hall of CentralCOT. The store will be more of a camera shop, it is where you pick up your pictures from the day. Or use your digitial camera to upload pictures and send or print out pictures of your own. Once walking around the CommuniStore, you see an area made of four buildings making a circle. In the middle of the building is the Fountain of Discovery, similar to the Fountain of Nations at Epcot. On the left is the bulidings that house the (B) Electirc Umbrella, the quick service restaurant that is an exact replica of the one at Epcot. Behind the Electritc Umbrella, is the (1) Innovention Convention Center West, an interactive area similar to Innoventions in Epcot and DL. IT will feature interact areas. On the right half of the Discovery Courtyard, is (1) Innovention Convention Center East, this area is different than the other Innoventions, this will be an area for inventors from around the world to showcase some of their newest and latest inventions. Continuing on is the (B) Fountain View Cafe, again a copy of the restaruant in Epcot. This restaurant serve Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner, and is a QS restaurant. The seating overlooks the Fountain of Discovery. Exiting between ICCW and Fountain View Cafe, you will see the Innovention Convention Center North, this building houses the (2) Great Momments with Thomas Edison, a similar attraction to Great Momments with Mr. Lincoln featuring Thomas Edison. ANd as you exit the attraction is the exhibit that houses his inventions, good and bad.

That is Edison Square for you. I hope you like this. IF you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, pleas post.

Happy Holidays :xmas:

MaterA113

Original Poster
On to the Seas, here is the map: http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/showphoto.php?photo=36914&cat=500

the Seas
3- Finding Nemo- the Musical
4- Sea Base Alpha
5- Crush's Coaster
C- Coral Reef Restaurant-TS- LD
c- Sea Base ALpha Supplies

Once past the COmmuniStore in Edison Square, turn left and you enter the Seas.This pavilion will be unlike the one at Epcot, because it will be like the world showcase pavilion, that are outside, with the exibits inside. It will combine some of the old Sea Base Alpha, and the new Finding Nemo. An outdoor pavilion themed to be under water ,with oversized seaweed and coral. The first building you encounter is (c) Sea BAse Alpha Supplies, the store of The Seas, it will feature underwater themed merchandise of the pavilion, Nemo, and the Little Mermaid. Inside the store are several windows that make it seem as if you are underwater, because it will feature the bubble effect as was used in the old Hydrolators. To the left is (5) Crush's Coaster, a similar attraction as to what is at Wat Disney Studios Paris. A combination dark ride and rollercoaster, that take you on a journey through the story of Finding Nemo, on Crush the lovable sea turtle. To the right of Sea Base Alpha Supplies is (3) Finding Nemo- the Musical, a copy of the musical stageshow at Disney's Animal Kingdom. In the back of the pavillion is (4)Sea Base Alpha, a similar concept to the original pavillion with a short ride through on clammobiles thorugh several of the aquariums. Then you can exit and walkthough some exhibts featuring sharks, injured manatees and more. TO the left, connected to SBA is (C) Coral Reef Restauarnt, a table service restaurant serving Lunch and dinner.

Hopefully later today I can post the Land pavillion. I hope this was good. Please post any comments, suggestions. Any feedback will be helpful, so I can move on.

MaterA113

Original Poster
I am working on my nighttime show for Disney's AniNation, Disney's World of Color, similar to the coming soon show at DCA. Any way I need some help writing an intro for it.
The premise is: Mickey and friends travel through the wonderful world of color, starting with Steamboat Willie (black and white) to colored films like Little Mermaid and Toy Story. But throughout their journey some villans try to steal the color, mainly the Phantom Blot and pete.

I need help writing the intro said in the beginning before the show, two to threee lines. Please help, any suggestions for movies that I can use.

MaterA113

Original Poster
The Land
http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/showphoto.php?photo=36920&cat=500

6- Living with the Land
7- TerraVerse
D- Seasoned Seasons- TS- LD
E- Garden Grill- QS-LD
d- Broccoli and Co. Vegtable Market

Entering from the right of Finding Nemo- the Musical in the Seas, you enter into the Land. Another outdoor pavillon themed to be a farm setting with plants, and crops around it and a large tractor in the distance back of the pavilion. The first building you encounter is (d) Broccoli and Co. Vegtable Market, a small openair shop where guests can buy souviners from the pavilion. Turning left at the Broccoli and Co. Vegtable Market you have (D) Seasoned Seasons, on the left. A table service restaurant serving lunch and dinner, the menu will feature seasonal foods, from around the country. Each day will be a featured farm for where the restauant got their goods for the day. TO the right of the BaCVM is (E) Garden Grill, a quick service restaurant featuring grilled and healthy foods, open lunch and dinner. On the left, behind SS is (7) TerraVerse, an EMV attraction where you board a land rover and go through some of the worlds most beautiful and roughest terrains, and even some weather occurance. In the right corner of the pavilion is a farm house looking building. It is the entreance to (6) Living with the Land, a similar attraction to the one in Epcot, with the AA scenes and tour of the greenhouses, but the greenhouse portion is larger.

That is the Land, next is the Space pavilion, maybe later today. Please post any comments, suggestions, and/or feedback. Happy New Year!

MaterA113

Original Poster
Tonight i will post two lands. the Space, the final land on the West side of Discoveryland, and Life, the first land on Discoveryland East.

Space
http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/showphoto.php?photo=36979&ppuser=55301
8- Moon Rovers
9- Mission SPACE
F- Satelitte Snacks- S
e- Mission Control

The theming for this land is like a futuristic space station theming. Once again the pavilion will be outside with space elements. Entering into Space, from the Land pavilion you will first have (e) Mission Control, on the right. Mission Control is the shop for the space pavilion, with space themed merchandise. On the left is (8) Moon Rovers, another EMV type ride, but a more adventurous one. This one will be similar to Dinosaur at DAK. The guest will board a moon rover, to tour the newly open Moon Gallexial Park, but things go bad as riders encounter and astroied that just hit and on it were aliens. The riders try to get back to base camp and survive from the unfriendly space creatures. Near the exit to Moon Rovers is (F) Satelitte Snacks, a small snack counter service, that is housed in what looks like a crashed satelite. After entering the pavilion to the right, next to Misson Control is (9) Misson Space, an attraction that is not like the attraction at Epcot. It is more like the Mission to MArs attraction that used to be at DL and MK. The guest "board" into the circular theater and venture into space.

Life
http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/showphoto.php?photo=36978&ppuser=55301
10- the Joy of Living
11- Body Wars
12- Circulating Body Adventure
G- Health House- TS- LD

This first land of Discoveryland East is themed to Life. A similar concept to the Wonders of Life pavilion at Epcot. This once again is an outdoor pavilion. The buildings will probably be the most boring of the whole park, just themed to look like normal hospital building, (in desperate need of some ideas for building concepts). Entering the land from Edison Square, you have (10) the Joy of Living, on the left. A short video and interative area of learning to take care of you and your body. On the right is (11) Body Wars, a simulator attraction that is a replica from the attraction at Epcot. In the back right corner of the attraction is (12) Circulating Body Adventure, a dark ride through the body and its many systems featuring process, from breathing, to digesting and the heart. In the back left cornerus (G) Health House, a table service restaurant that serves lunch and dinner. IT will feature similar foods as the Garden Grill in the Land.

That is it for today. I know these two lands are not that strong, so i am VERY OPEN to suggestions to add and subtract ideas to these pavilions. Please comment, suggest or just give feedback. Anything helps me. Tomorrow I should finish Discoveryland with the Technology pavilion and the Transportation pavilion.

MaterA113

Original Poster
I have never been to Cranium Command, so I didn't know what it was about. If you or someone else can give me a summary of the attraction, and what is it? Is it a movie? I might add it to the Joy Of Living, or replace the Joy of Living with it.

MaterA113

Original Poster
Today I will finish Discoveryland, with the Technology Pavilion and the Transportation Pavilion

Technology
http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/showphoto.php?photo=36981
13- Horizons
14. Carousel of Progress
15- Hall of Inventors
f- TechHut

This land will have buildings that look similar to the buidlings that are in Edison, very geometric and futuristic. Each will seem to be very technological based. Throughout the pavilion are a few solar panels to give it a futuristic element. This pavilion will show the progression of technlogy. Entering from the Life pavilion, first is (13) Horizons, on the right. IT will be an updated copy of the beloved attraction from Epcot. On the left, is (15) Hall of Inventors, an AA show similar to the Hall of Presidents in MK. [i haven't thought of this any further, so it might not be on my final attraction list]. Once past Horizons, in the back right corner is (f) TechHut, the pavilions shop. Finally, next to TechHut is (14) the Carousel of Progress, an updated version of the MK attraction, showing a families progression of technology through 100 years.

Transportation
http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/showphoto.php?photo=36982
16- Soarin
17- World of Motion
18- the PeopleMover

The buidlings of this pavilion will look like they look at their respective parks now. Entering from the Technolgy Pavilion, on the right is (17) the world of Motion, the dark ride from Epcot of Yester year. IT will take riders on a journey through the evolution of transporstaion, and see what the future holds. To the left is (18) the People Mover, the classic elevated transporation is the one and only station to get a overhead of Discoveryland. IN the back right corner is (16) Soarin', the attraction from Epcot, and DCA comes to TExas but with a different film, Soarin over the World. The film will take you over landmarks of the world, from London's Big Ben, to Germany's Neustwitch Castle (spelled wrong, I know), to CHina's Great WAll and the Sydney Opera House.

Any suggestions and comments appreciated as always. Hopefully Tomorrow i can post the beginning of Global Village with COntinental Courtyard.

MaterA113

Original Poster
First off, Horizons was a beloved dark ride in Epcot, where Mission SPACE sits today. IT was a dark ride through the future, it was considered the sequel to Carousel of PRogress. It was most known for allowing the rider to pick their ending. Somebody else please elaborate more I only rode it maybe once or twice at most.

On to Global VIllage, with COntinental COurtyard and Asia

Continental Courtyard
http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/showphoto.php?photo=36985
19- World Cruise
20- it's a small world
21- Rhythms of the World
H- World Cafe- TS- BLD
g- World Bazaar
h- Global Traders

Themed to be a global area, it will feature a mix of arcitecture. Entering from Edison Square, you first come upon (h) Global Traders, on you right, the souviner shop of CC, it will sell similar merchandise as the two shops in the beginning of World Showcase at Epcot. Then on the lefts, near the entrance to ASia, is (20) its a small world, the classic dark ride from DL and MK, is now here. IT will be a combination of all of the worlds iasw, it will feature the new expanded America from DL, expanded ASia from HKDL, and the classic rainforest scene. Once inside the area, in front along the waterfront is (H) World Cafe, a buffet serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. THe food will be a mix of all different global flavors, and techinques. Each meal will be different. To the right of World Cafe is (21) Rhythms of the World, presented in Global Theatre, a musical show of cultural music from around the globe telling one story. Next to 21 is (19) World Cruise, this is the one and only dock for world Cruise. Board a open air boat that takes you on a tour of Global VIllage, as you learn of the history and tales. Along the way you will pass by several AA scenes from the different continents of the world. Finally, near the entrace to Africa is (g) World Bazaar, a small shop featuring classic souviners from all of the world;s pavilions.

Asia
http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/showphoto.php?photo=36987&cat=4013
22- Mulan: Daughter of a Warrior
23- Wonders of China
24- Temple of Buddha
25- Mount Fuji
26- Maharajah Jungle Trek
I- Tokyo Dining- TS- LD
J- Yaktori House- QS- LD
K- Nine Dragons- TS- LD
i- (unnamed shop, ?)
j- (unnamed shop, ?)

Entering from Continetnal Courtyard, you come into the Asian pavilion, that is a combination of Epcot's CHina and Japan pavilion and DAK's Asia. Once in the land, on the left is (22) Mulan: Daughter of a Warrior, a dark ride telling the Disney version of the classic Chinese fable. On the right, along the water is (J) Yakatori House, the quick service serving Lunch and dinner. Serving japanese cuisine. Then Between the 22 and J is (23) Wonders of China, house in a traditional chinese building. A Circle Vision 360 presentation taking you on a cultural journey through the country of China. Similar to the one at Epcot. Near the entrance to 23 is (j) {an unnamed china themed shop, please help wil name}. Then continuing on on the left near 22 is (24) the Temple of Buddha, a walkthrough attraction through a sacred Indian temple. On the journey you will learn of its history and culture of India. Across the walkway, along the waterway onthe right is (I) Tokyo Dinining, a table service serving Lunch and dinner, a replica of the newly refurbished restaruant at Epcot's Japan Pavilion. Near Tokyo Dining is (i) another {unnamed shop, themed to Japan merchandise}, need help wit name also. Along the water near the entrance to Europe is (25) Mount Fuji, a rollercoaster ride on a bullet train through Japan's tallest mountain. Across the way on the left corner is (26) Maharajah Jungle Trek, the animal experience similar to the one at DAK, it features Tigers, Bats, and Pandas' Near the exit to MJT is (K) Nine Dragons, a Chinese cuisine restarurant serving lunch and dinner.

MaterA113

Original Poster
So for the not posting in a while, i have been busy with school and end of the semester projects and assignments. I will post soon probably starting wednesday because those are exam days and i will be home for them. I will finish CentralCOT with Europe, Australia, the AMericas and Africa. Also I have been working on the parade for CentralCOT, Parade of Nations (please help find better name). Then hopefully I can post ANiNAtion.

I think I am going to call the Chinese shop, Ying, Yang and Co.

MaterA113

Original Poster
Thanks.

My scanner isnt working right now so I will describe Europe and Australia right now with no visuals. Hopefully later I can post the maps.

Europe
27- Expedition ALPS
28- Story of the Bell RInger
29- RHine River Adventure
30- Gondolas of Venice
31- Bells of Change
L- Akershus- TS- LD
M- Rose and Crown Pub- TS- LD
N- Raglan Road- QS- LD
O- Tutto Italia- TS- LD
k- Toy Solider
l- Alps Outpost

This land encompasses most of Europe. So the themeing of the building will all mostly be an Alpine Village, since the Alps run through most of Europe. Entering from Asia you first have (L) Akershus, on the waterfront on the right. A table service restaurant serving Norwegian cusine for lunch and dinner, NO PRINCESS MEAL HERE. On the left is a small building (N) Raglan Road, a quick service window that services Irish foods, similar to RR at DTD. Seating is outside. Behind L is (31) Bells of Change, a boat ride through a mixture of history and fantasy, that tells the story of Russia, the largest country in the world. It will be similar to the proposed attraction in the proposed Russian pavilion at EPCOT. Continuing on, the left is (30) Gondolas of Venice, a very short boat ride through Italy. Next to 30 on the left is (O) Tutto Italia, a table service restaurant open luncha and dinner serving Italian cusisione, similar to the one at EPCOT. Moving on, on the left along the waterfront its (k) Toy Solider, a shop similar to the one at EPCOT, selling UK themed merchandise. Next to O, is (29) Rhine River Adventure, a boat ride through the history and land of Germany, from the Blackforest to the tearing down of the Berlin Wall. A silmiar concept to the proposed and much wanted attraction from the German Pavilion at EPCOT. NExt to 29 is (28) Story of the Bell Ringer, the dark ride through the Disney story of the Hunchback of Notre Dame. After entering into the Notre Dame, you follow Quasiamdo from the Festival of Fools to the Court of Miracles. Moving on, near the exit to SotBR is (l) Alps Outpost, a shop themed to European merchandise. Near exiting the land on the left is the key attraction of Euorpe, (27) Expedition ALPS, the rollercoaster ride through the famed Alps mountains. It will be similar to Matterhorn at DL, featuring a chilling encounter with the Abominalbe Snowman. And on the water front on the right is (M) Rose and Crown Pub, a copy of the restaurant at EPCOT.

Australia
32- Outback Adventure
33- Legend of the Sacred Cave
P- Outback Barbie- QS/TS- LD
m- Kangaroo Traders

Themed to a small town in teh middle of the outback. First, entering from Europe is (P) Outback Barbie, on the right along the waterfront. A restaruant that serves classic australian dishes. It will be similar to Yak and Yeti at DAK, because it will be open for lunch and dinner, and be both a table service and quick service. Across the way, on the left is (32) Outback Adventure, a real life tour around the outback. AS you board a outback rover and tour the outback plains of Australia and encounter kangroos and kola bear among many. It will be similar to Kilomanjaro Safaris at DAK, but in Australia. Moving on in the corner near the entrance to The Americas is (33) Legend of the Sacred Cave, an original attraction similar to the one I made for my Disney Resort Australia. AS you journey to tour an Australian Aboriginal Village, you take a detour and wake the Rainbow Serpant. (more to come soon) Finally, on the water front across from LotSC is (m) Kangaroo Traders, a souviner shop selling Australian merchandise.

I hope you enjoy. Please comment with any suggestions, especially for Europe, because I feel like it is too crowded and the theming is broad. IF someone could help me with integrating different themed buildings for the different area that would be great. Hopefully tomorrow i can finish CentralCOT with the Americas and Africa and then start Parade of Nations and AniNation.

MaterA113

Original Poster
Here is the ride description for LotRS, from my other Disney Resort Africa attaraction, now going into CentralCOT's AUstralia:

Legend of the Sacred Cave
Type: hybrid of flume and coaster

Queue: Walkthrough an Aboriginal Village, and see how the Australians live. Then you come across a dock situated at the edge of the stream as you tour the rest of the village along the waterway.

Vehicle: a canoe type boat

Ride Portion: After boarding the canoe you go along a guided tour of the rest of the village, then the stream ahead is blocked off from a tree fallen down, so you detour into a cavern and you journey deep into the cave. As you pass along through the caves you see aboriginal paintings on the wall depicting a large snake killing people. THen you go into the coaster part of the ride. You go through fast twist, turns and drops. THen you stop and see a bright flash of rainbow colored light and then your vehicle begins again but it is slower but it is rattleing, like the bridge on KS or Catastrophe Canyon. THen you pick up speed and encounter the Rainbow Serpant trying to strike at you. It seems that the riders hade woken her up with all of their screaming and she is not happy. You find a quick exit out of the underground cave and make it save back to the village.

MaterA113

Original Poster
Today I will be finishing the CentralCOT attraction maps and land descriptions.

the Americas
34- O Canada
35- El Rio del Tiempo
36- American Adventure
37- AMazon RIver Expedition
Q- Liberty Inn- QS- LD
R- San Angel Cantina- TS- LD
S- Rainforest Cafe- TS- LD
n- River Delta Post
o- Heritage Gifts

Entering the Americas from Australia, you enter into the Mexican section of the pavilion. On the left is a giant temple, like in EPCOT. Once inside, (35) El Rio del Tiempo, sail on the River of TIme through Mexicos history and landmarks. ANd (R) San ANgel Cantina, a table service mexican restaurant serving luncha and dinner, similar to the restaurant in EPCOT. On the right, along the waterfront is (34) O Canada, a circle vision 360 film of Canada, a copy of the recently updated movie at EPCOT. Moving on is (37) Amazon RIver Expedition, on the left. Take a wild raft ride through the Amazon Rainforest and encounter wild animals. NEar the exit is (S) Rainforest Cafe, a similar restaurant to the one in DTD and DAK. Serving lunch and dinner. On the right, along the waterfront is (n) River Delta Outpost. NEaring the entrance to Africa, (o) Heritage Gifts, a USA themed souviner gift shop, similar to the shop at EPCOT. On the left is (Q) Liberty Inn, a quick service restaurant serving lunch and dinner, classic american food, Chicken, Hamburgers, and Hot Dogs. Next to that is (36) American Adventure, a similar attraction to the one at EPCOT, with updated scenes.

Africa
38- Mt. Kilmanjaro Expedition
39- Pangani Forest Exploration Trails
40- Secrets of the Sphnix
41- Down the Nile
T- Tuskerhouse- TS- BLD
p- (unnamed African shop)

Entering the final land, you enter into a themed land similar to the Africa land at DAK. First you come across, (41) Down the Nile, a short dark boat ride through the AFrican countryside, on the Worlds longest rider the Nile. On the right on the water, is (T) Tuskerhouse, a buffet serving Breakfast, lunch and dinner, similar to the restauarant in DAK, without the chararacter breakfast. Continuing on is (38) Mount Kilomanjaro Expedition, a dark ride through the Kilomajaro area, and savanah. A dark ride version of KS at DAK. featuring AA animals, such as Elephants and Hippos, and Rhinos. NExt to MKE is (39) Pangani FOrest Exploration Trails, a copy of the walking trails of DAK, where you encounter Gorillas, and more. Nearing the end of Africa is (40) Secrets of teh Sphnix, on the left, a movie/ AA show telling the history of Egypt, similar to the AMerican Adventure. (p) (unamed African shop) is along the waterfront near the exit.

That is it for CentralCOT, opinions, comments, suggestion of any king please. Tomorrow I should start posting my Parade of Nations, and maybe begin AniNation.

MaterA113

Original Poster
Parade of Nations Overview
I need some help with some of the music for some of the floats, and countries if anyone had any suggestions for any of them, it will be much appreciated. (*= no idea for music)

-Opening
-Africa
==Egypt*
==African Savanah (Lion King)
-Europe
==United Kingdom (Mary Poppins)
==Stone Henge*
==France (Aristocats)
-Asia
==China
+++Dragon
+++Great Wall of China (Mulan)
==Japan*
-North America
==Canada (Brother Bear)
==USA (Mickey and Minnie)
==Mexico (Three Caballeros)

Later today I might post some floats, and maybe a ride description.

MaterA113

Original Poster
The Story of the Bell Ringer

Vehicle: Bell, over head track, similar to PPF

1. Bells of Notre Dame
After boarding your bell on an overhead track, similar to Peter Pans Flight. You go through the Notre Dame doors and enter into the Notre Dame Courtyard. You see Clopin and his puppet show on the right, telling the story of the bellringer. Singing “the Bells of Notre Dame”. Once almost out of the room, your bell stops and turns and slightly faces Clopin and he tells the story. You turn forward again, and move through the courtyard gate.

2. Quasimodo Past
After leaving the room, you enter into a dark French alleyway. You hear the voice of Clopin explaining what is happening. You here screams and the clacking of horse hooves. Then in front of you are the steps of Notre Dame, with Frollo and a gypsy woman, with a baby in her arms. You move toward it with Frollo yelling at her and taking the baby. You go around the steps and the light go out and her hear her scream. You continue moving and you hear the Archdeacon telling Frollo what he did was wrong and tells him he needs to take care of the baby now. You exit through the church doors.

3. Never Leave
the Next room is a small room, that is dark and is full of rafters. You are in the bell tower. On the right you see the shadow of a hunchbacked man near a bell and Frollo. You hear Frollo, say that he can never leave because he is ugly and no one likes him. You turn to the left and enter into the next room by going though a “curtain” of cloth.

4. Out There
Entering into the next room, you see Quasimodo in the far end of the room singing to his gargoyle friends. He is sing his dream of what is happening down there. Once you get to them at the end of the room, your vehicle stops and the gargoyles are telling him about to go to the Festival of Fools. Your vehicle turns to the right and enters the next room.

5. Topsy Turvy Day
After exit the bell tower, you hear “Topsy Turvy Day”. Once entered in the room, you see Quasimodo on the platform being ridiculed and being hit by produce. You go around it as people are dancing and being fools. While riding through the scene you see the crazy people acting weird. Exiting the scene you go through gates and pass into a staged area infront of Notre Dame.

6. Esmeralda Runs
You see a stage on the left hand side. On it is a projection of Esmeralda dancing. As you turn around the stage, to the left, she disappears with a puff of smoke. Frollo , on the right, is surprised and wonders what is happening. He sends Phoebus to go find her right now. After passing Frollo, you exit the courtyard and re enter the church.

7. Sanctuary
Once entering through the church doors, you have Esmeralda on the right with Phoebus behind her. To the left is Frollo telling Phoebus to get her. Phoebus tells Frollo, that I cant do anything because she called sanctuary. Moving past them you enter through into an extended church area.

8. God Help the Outcasts
After entering into the church area, you see Esmeralda in the farthest end of the room, and she is singing “God Help the Out Casts” Once in the room you pass by the Archdeacon preparing for mass and you turn to the right. And you head towards Esmeralda. You go through the church and pass by candles and benches for the mass. Once near Esmeralda you turn to the right and turn and ascend the church and as you turn you the ringing of the bells for church to start.
9. Quasimodo shows Esmeralda
Once to the second floor, you enter into the bell tower and see Quasimodo and Esmeralda in the far corner of the room, he is showing her the space in the church, and how Frollo really is. You turn to the left and you hear Frollo coming, and Quasimodo says lets go this way. You move to the balcony.

10. Escape
Your bell turns to face the left and you see E and Q riding down the water shoots of the Catherdral, (http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e21/sugareve/vlcsnap-643862.png). Then you turn and face the right, near the exit of the room, your vehicle stops and Esmeralda says goodbye to Quasimodo and gives him a necklace, the map to the Court of Miracles. (http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e21/sugareve/vlcsnap-644525.png) You exit the balcony and enter back into the bell tower.

Later today I should be able to post the scenes from Heavens Light to Court of Miracles.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom