Disneyland paris 2025 trip

nickys

Premium Member
Are any month during the weekends where Disneyland Paris be less crowded with families with primary and secondary school children in French schools, Spanish schools, Germany schools,Italy schools, Wales schools, England schools, Ireland schools and Scotland schools on weekends in 2025.

Disneyland Paris has visitors throughout the year. There will be children visiting on every day of the week.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I bet children that aren’t staying at Disneyland hotel but staying at Disney hotel New York the art of marvel, Disney Newport club, Disney sequoia lodge, Disney hotel Cheyenne, Disney hotel Santa Fe and Disney davey Crockett are have sad looking on their faces or have tears in their eyes because they can’t have dinner at La Table de Lumière restaurant because their aren’t staying at Disneyland hotel and because are angry because the Disneyland hotel staff won’t let them and their children that aren’t staying at Disneyland hotel have dinner at La Table de Lumière restaurant.

View attachment 789285
I doubt it.

nickys

Premium Member
I still be going to Disneyland Paris but will judge parents who brought children from Wales, England and Ireland during term time on holiday to Disneyland Paris in 2025 even I shouldn’t judge parents that will take children out primary school and secondary schools Wales, England and Ireland during term time on holiday to Disneyland Paris in 2025.
Schools have holidays at different times. There are also bank holidays throughout the year. You won’t know if the children should be at school or not.

The Mom

Premium Member
Are any month during the weekends where Disneyland Paris be less crowded with families with primary and secondary school children in French schools, Spanish schools, Germany schools,Italy schools, Wales schools, England schools, Ireland schools and Scotland schools on weekends in 2025.
You already posted all of the school schedules, so you can answer your own question.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I bet children that aren’t staying at Disneyland hotel but staying at Disney hotel New York the art of marvel, Disney Newport club, Disney sequoia lodge, Disney hotel Cheyenne, Disney hotel Santa Fe and Disney davey Crockett are have sad looking on their faces or have tears in their eyes because they can’t have dinner at La Table de Lumière restaurant because their aren’t staying at Disneyland hotel and because are angry because the Disneyland hotel staff won’t let them and their children that aren’t staying at Disneyland hotel have dinner at La Table de Lumière restaurant.

View attachment 789285

🤦🏻‍♀️

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
What is your question?

Parents make their own decisions. You cannot do anything about that. If you don’t like children then don’t go to Disneyland Paris, or on a Disney cruise.

Or a Disney park, period. Or Universal's theme parks. Or any theme park in Europe...

Jordan dby

To bet honest the crying and wailing from the children at the side as we adults make our way through fantasia gardens does ruin the atmosphere a bit. Apart from Halloween where it is a big plus.

Btw you need children so you can stay in the frozen suite, I see a win win solution here...

DisneyDreamCruise2024

Original Poster
To bet honest the crying and wailing from the children at the side as we adults make our way through fantasia gardens does ruin the atmosphere a bit. Apart from Halloween where it is a big plus.

Btw you need children so you can stay in the frozen suite, I see a win win solution here...
I can stay at frozen royal suite with mum even if don’t have child with us.

nickys

Premium Member
If you pay for a room you can stay there.

I truly don’t understand why you would think you had to have children with you.

Asking a question like that is only going to get joke answers.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom