Disneyland paris 2025 trip

Jordan dby

If you want to book 2 lunch slots in advance, you need 2 different accounts. If you book one lunch with an email address it automatically cancels a previous booking around the same time.

P.s. I'm fairly sure this is an AI bot

nickys

Premium Member
would We be able lunch or dinner more than once(e.g. twice during lunch and twice during dinner) if go on 5 days 4 nights to Disneyland Paris next year in 2025.
Do you mean can you book lunch and dinner at the same restaurant on two different days?

You can book a meal wherever you want, as often as you want. You could book lunch at the same place every day if you want to.

DisneyDreamCruise2024

Original Poster
if an guests staying at Disney hotel New York the art of marvel, Disney Newport club, Disney sequoia lodge, Disney hotel Cheyenne, Disney hotel Santa Fe and Disney davey Crockett can’t have dinner at La Table de Lumière restaurant at Disneyland hotel.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
if an guests staying at Disney hotel New York the art of marvel, Disney Newport club, Disney sequoia lodge, Disney hotel Cheyenne, Disney hotel Santa Fe and Disney davey Crockett can’t have dinner at La Table de Lumière restaurant at Disneyland hotel.
I think I understand what you’re saying - correct. Only DL Hotel guests can eat at Table de Lumiere.

DisneyDreamCruise2024

Original Poster
So if guests staying at Disney hotel New York the art of marvel, Disney Newport club, Disney sequoia lodge, Disney hotel Cheyenne, Disney hotel Santa Fe and Disney davey Crockett walk into Disneyland hotel in evening and ask “ can book an table for me and 4 year old daughter and 7 year old son at Table de Lumiere to eat tonight” the hotel staff member ask “witch hotel you and your 4 year old daughter and 7 year old son are staying at” and parent answering “we staying at Disney hotel New York the art of marvel” the staff member at Disneyland hotel would answer “sorry only guests staying at Disneyland hotel can book an dinner at La Table de Lumière restaurant.

DisneyDreamCruise2024

Original Poster
Are any month during the weekends where Disneyland Paris be less crowded with families with primary and secondary school children in French schools, Spanish schools, Germany schools,Italy schools, Wales schools, England schools, Ireland schools and Scotland schools on weekends in 2025.

The Mom

Premium Member
Are you say yes about question I ask about guests staying at Disney hotel New York the art of marvel can’t have dinner at La Table de Lumière restaurant because they aren’t guests staying at Disneyland hotel.
Yes. That is the answer, now that we finally understand your question. You can't eat there if you're not staying at the Disneyland hotel. It must be popular!

nickys

Premium Member
Are you say yes about question I ask about guests staying at Disney hotel New York the art of marvel can’t have dinner at La Table de Lumière restaurant because they aren’t guests staying at Disneyland hotel.
Yes.

You can only eat dinner there if you stay at the Disneyland Hotel.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom