Disneyland officially reopening April 30th

NateD1226

(Oh, and Rise is down)
C5D6AABD-5ECE-4513-BCE2-F05F2F0C1B35.gif

DavidDL

I used to avoid the trams and walk, leaving the parking structure then crossing the street into the old walkway that ended up right behind Wetzel's Pretzels (before they closed it all off) so I'm fine with the walk.

Arceus knows I need it before and after I'm about to stuff my face with snacks from inside the park. Feels good!

waltography

Anyone know how many people are at the CM previews? Wait times are lower than I expected - the longest line right now is 60 minutes at HM, but most rides are otherwise hovering around 10-15 minutes.

mrfires

LoL probably bc they would have to line up for temp, line up for security, line up for shuttles, then line up for entrance. Too much line up and not enough space to do it reasonably
That makes more sense to me.

Personally, by the end of the day I’m in desperate need for the tram. I hardly sit down for a break while I’m there so my feet tend to be in major pain at the end of the day.

el_super

Even better it's a CM preview. So if CMs are being treated unfairly they are treating themselves badly.

Whaaaaaa.... ? CMs tend to be easier on CMs because they understand how hard it can be. On top of that, they are getting in for free, so it's not like they are really losing out on anything.

el_super

Personally, by the end of the day I’m in desperate need for the tram. I hardly sit down for a break while I’m there so my feet tend to be in major pain at the end of the day.

I gave up on the tram years ago when I realized that walking the 10 minutes to the parking structure was usually easier on my feet than standing for 30+ minutes waiting for the tram.

CaptinEO

To be fair. In my experience. It's not excuse. But when there have been any type of cast previews. Cast guests act worse most of the time.
This doesnt surprise me.
Whaaaaaa.... ? CMs tend to be easier on CMs because they understand how hard it can be. On top of that, they are getting in for free, so it's not like they are really losing out on anything.
Everyone acts like CMs are a perfect group. Things can get pretty casual when you are visiting your place of work as a customer instead of an employee.

DLR92

I don’t know if it be very expensive. They should replace the trams for Omnimover system of transportation. LOL

Honestly I am not big fan of the Trams.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom