Disneyland officially reopening April 30th

Disneyland68

You guys and gals actually expected no cue cards/script? Things like this are always scripted.
Aloha,

Understand. You're right. However, speaking from experience, the best speeches are from the heart. Think about the key points you want to hit and plan an outline to keep you centered and focused. But deliver from your heart and soul. That was what was missing last night.

ToTBellHop

Aloha,

Understand. You're right. However, speaking from experience, the best speeches are from the heart. Think about the key points you want to hit and plan an outline to keep you centered and focused. But deliver from your heart and soul. That was what was missing last night.
If it had been truly from the heart, Michael Eisner would have come out in February 2001 saying, “to all who come to this crappy place, sorry.”

DavidNoble

Question, since I'm behind. I saw that Sea World was opening up parks to non-Californians as long as they were vaccinated. Did USH and DLR make any announcements about this as of yet? And how are they treating kids?

ToTBellHop

Question, since I'm behind. I saw that Sea World was opening up parks to non-Californians as long as they were vaccinated. Did USH and DLR make any announcements about this as of yet? And how are they treating kids?
They changed nothing and kids aren’t eligible. Of course, kids also don’t have IDs, so in practice, I bet if adults had vaccine cards at Sea World, there would be no questions asked of kids. You could be the out-of-state aunt and uncle bringing them to the parks for the day.

And this is likely why Disney and Universal choose to stay out of it.

Californian Elitist

Aloha,

Ciao,

I agree, but these execs are never going to wing these types of speeches. They’re never going to come up with material on the spot.

It was an 8-minute video. Not that big of a deal, at least not to me. The real excitement begins now and especially on the 30th.

Californian Elitist

OMG!!! There's a **CASTLE** in that park!!!!1!!!
C661253B-2AEC-4BB0-8909-247AEA49EEAF.gif

thomas998

Am I the only one that thinks that for a few weeks the ride are likely to be plagued with problems. I mean you have mechanical monstrosities that have been sitting idle for nearly a year where none of them were really designed to be stationary for that long. I would just expect little issues from being idle to manifest into bigger issues during the first few weeks the rides start moving again. While a part of me would love to be there when they open, another part is telling me that it would be better to wait a couple of months until the kinks get ironed out of everything. I still have memories of trying to ride Radiator Spring during the first year that it opened up and it was a living hell with the ride being down longer than it was open on some days.

CaptinEO

Waiting for people to defend the understaffing and poor traffic control (all of which was going on BEFORE covid) because "Disney (the multibillion dollar company) is just getting into the swing of things".

"It was poorly ran but im there for the amazing CMs!"

"I loved waiting 90 minutes in security because of the magic!"

Meanwhile Chapek's wallet will continue to overflow.

Tamandua

Waiting for people to defend the understaffing and poor traffic control (all of which was going on BEFORE covid) because "Disney (the multibillion dollar company) is just getting into the swing of things".

"It was poorly ran but im there for the amazing CMs!"

"I loved waiting 90 minutes in security because of the magic!"

Meanwhile Chapek's wallet will continue to overflow.
Weren't there reports of problems filling out staff just for Touch of Disney?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom