Disneyland officially reopening April 30th

mickEblu

I'm also going that Sunday and I'm hoping by then they've ironed out the kinks for QSRs. I got some TS reservations to guarantee at least one meal wouldn't be bad (😂), but beyond that I guess all that's left is to bring a lot of patience.

Pre-pandemic I loved the mobile order experience because it seemed like only a handful of people were using it. They don't start assembling your meal until you check in, and the wait was no more than 5-10 minutes after checking in right at the register. It seems like from how WDW's mobile order is going, you should order well in advance because pick-up time windows might run out quickly, and check in for your meal well before you get to the counter because orders are getting backed up.

Plaza Inn's never had mobile order in place before AFAIK because they had a queue to enter, but your food probably won't be stale when you get it if that's any consolation. It might just take a while before they get to your order.

Good to know thanks. Haha who knows I may pass right by you on my to the Plaza Inn.

That Micechat article mentioned that Blue Bayou and a few other restaurants might open in Mid May. Would love to get a reservation there depending on what the menu looks like.

George Lucas on a Bench

Looks like I can't make any reservations using the comp tickets I have. Oh well. As long as this system is in place, I assume I won't be going to Disneyland any time soon. While I can afford tickets, I have been wrestling with Disneyland California trip, which is down the street, and Universal Orlando, which is just better. I'm now leaning more toward a Universal trip as soon as I have vacation time.

Californian Elitist

Well hell, I thought this was going to be at least 20-30 minutes. I guess I have to work on my paper now.

73B340CD-3D7E-4B12-944B-EF846E0E1EA8.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom