Disneyland officially reopening April 30th

CaptinEO

I don't care if the clownfish and Ellen leave, but I don't want Disney to shut down their last surviving "old school" submarine ride.

It was bad enough when WDW closed theirs and the Disneyland ride sat there unused between 1998 and 2004/2005.
It's not even Ellen doing the voice in this ride. Same for the actor playing Marlin, its a replacement VO artist.

Stevek

I didn't like the TDS 20k ride all that much either though. It suffers from some of the same issues as the DLR subs: small cramped ride vehicle and poor sightlines. It comes across better in video than in person.

I've always thought our subs were great because of the close quarters and peering through the portholes. Never had issues with the sightlines

DLR>WDW

So... how hard is it to get Rise of Resistance boarding pass if you have 3 people in your party?

Not entirely difficult, you just need to put in some research regarding which buttons to press and when. One wrong move at 7AM means you gotta try again at noon (at noon there is usually greater availability, but less of a guarantee that you‘ll be able to ride).

Here’s a helpful video using the “pull-to-refresh” method, but there are other ways as well—though I’m not entirely sure if any method in particular provides a higher chance of getting a pass. Good luck!

Tamandua

Have they slowed IJ down to more normal speeds? Seemed like it was moving in hyperdrive during the Boarding Group phase with Charles Grodin from Clifford running the controls.
Screenshot_20210618-184451_Samsung Internet.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom