Disneyland officially reopening April 30th

Newtwo

It’s busy.

The absolute HORROR of people enjoying themselves after every single adult in this country having access to the vaccine for 2 months.

Some people need to get a grip.

Welcome to the way the rest of the country has been for over a month now, California.

Remember when the hospitals in Florida were supposed to be over-run when the state opened up in June of 2020? That didn't happen.

Remember when the hospitals in Texas were supposed to be over-run and our president called them "neanderthals" for opening up? That didn't happen.

Remember when the Brazilian variant was supposed to over-run the hospitals? That didn't happen

Remember when the Indian variant was supposed to over-run the hospitals? That didn't happen

Remember just the other day when the Delta variant was being hyped up as potentially not working against the vaccines? Yeah, that didn't happen.

Don't let the naysayers and doomers spoil your fun.

Last edited:

Stevek

Wait times at DL look very minimal.
Basically what they were Saturday, with Pirates, Mansion and Indy being a bit longer. You should expect bigger e-tickets to have shorter lines given they can load full boats, cars, etc. My issue wasn't as much about the length of lines per se, moreso that they were all outdoors in the sun. DCA looks pretty good overall with Guardians having the longest wait time right now at 70min.

DavidDL

So, are park capacity restrictions still in place? Because I imagine with limited capacity but no more distancing required between parties, that attractions are packing people in now and wait times have taken a hit? It looked that way on the app but if it's true, I'm hoping that way of doing things can hold on for just a few more days.. because I'll be there this Saturday.

Curious Constance

Did anyone see Gavin’s speech at Universal today? I didn’t watch it all just the best parts when he walked out with minions and Trollz and then talked to Optimus Prime.

Curious Constance

I sent a message to Disney about a Maxpass refund like 1-2 weeks ago and haven’t heard back. Anyone else send a message through the website and get a reply?
Also, I wonder if there is any chance of that coming back before my August trip? I’m worried I’ll get refunded and then they will bring it back at a higher price.

the_rich

I sent a message to Disney about a Maxpass refund like 1-2 weeks ago and haven’t heard back. Anyone else send a message through the website and get a reply?
Also, I wonder if there is any chance of that coming back before my August trip? I’m worried I’ll get refunded and then they will bring it back at a higher price.
I sent one 3 weeks ago and I sent another one yesterday. No reply yet.

MarvelCharacterNerd

So the band is back and the BVS citizens are back (not sure why - I've never understood the point of these folks and would rather use that budget for actual Disney IP characters).

So where are the Dapper Dans???

It's not DiSNeylAnd without the DANS! :)

Mickeyboof

So the band is back and the BVS citizens are back (not sure why - I've never understood the point of these folks and would rather use that budget for actual Disney IP characters).

So where are the Dapper Dans???

It's not DiSNeylAnd without the DANS! :)

The citizens are out and about!? That’s awesome!!! I absolutely adore them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom