Disneyland officially reopening April 30th

mickEblu

DCA seems to be empty whenever I look at wait times. I almost regret not upgrading our tickets to hopper but the horrendous 150 dollar price tag on single park DL admission brought out whatever last bit of my frugal side remained as I forked over my hard-earned dough to ride spookhouse rides for children while masked and standing on markers. We can't even eat at the Hungry Bear and will likely leave the park to get drunk at Downtown Disney rather than use DCA for that purpose. Suggestions?

Suggestions for food or alcohol? If I’m not mistaken you are Vegan right? So I can’t really help much with the food. Alcohol- can’t really help there either as I would have said Trader Sam’s or Hearthstone Lounge both of which are closed/ not available to non Hotel guests. I guess you could go to the wannabe Yardhouse?

Last edited:

Tamandua

That is a very interesting take. I think park hoppers are the way to go for multi-day trips without question.
For some people maybe the convenience is worthwhile, but I can spend an entire day at Disneyland, so why pay for the option to go to DCA when I can already fill every second with stuff at Disneyland? Just for different stuff? Then I'm missing out on stuff at Disneyland. You're paying more but getting the same amount of time at the parks.

mickEblu

For some people maybe the convenience is worthwhile, but I can spend an entire day at Disneyland, so why pay for the option to go to DCA when I can already fill every second with stuff at Disneyland? Just for different stuff? Then I'm missing out on stuff at Disneyland. You're paying more but getting the same amount of time at the parks.

Makes sense for a single day but multi day id go park hoppers

mickEblu

Sister sent me this screenshot today. No way the park goes up to 35% capacity before my 5/22 trip right?

210599C2-EF5F-443B-B58E-579D4238439D.jpeg

Stevek

Lol. From what I understand they would have to keep those numbers down for 2 weeks(?) which takes us to 5/25. Then Disney would need to staff up. I don’t see how they could move up to 35% capacity before mid June.
June 15th maybe...or at least after my June 12th visit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom