Disneyland officially reopening April 30th

ToTBellHop

Looks like it will be June 15 for all from out of state.

From Knotts:

Until further notice, attendance is limited to party sizes that will not contain more than 3 households and are California residents only, per state guidelines. We continue to monitor the evolving guidelines and are hopeful that we will be able to welcome our out of state visitors soon.

Knott's has made the decision that non-California resident Season Passholders with an out-of-state address attached to their pass will have validity extended through June 15, 2022, beyond the May 5, 2022 extension for CA residents.

fctiger

DCA looks a lot more busier today, like healthy number of people in the park. Soarin actually got up to 60 minutes while other big rides like RSR and TSM are around the 30 minute level. Even TLM is around 20 minutes. These are actually decent lines for a change and probably what you can expect for most Saturdays. But I still be curious to see if it's going to be a ghost town by the 5:00 hour like last weekend.

I also wonder how much of effect will the WEB ride have on the rest of the park when AC opens? That ride will probably be up to 3+ hours opening weekend. Maybe less or even more. It's just hard to say with the capacity so low in general But if it's something most people aim for who goes to DCA that weekend, it's feasible I think.

TP2000

I hate to be the one to break it to you TP, but the kids these days don't really eat liver pate, and it is definitely not a standard inclusion on cheese boards nowadays. A more standard cheeseboard these days would feature a few more cured meats and a more spreadable cheese like brie.

Well, if the kids are going to the Alfresco Terrace and buying this AP Exclusive charcuterie sampler, they're eating pate'. Or, judging by it's hearty/chunky consistency on this Tweet, it might be a rillete. Only a Frenchman would care to make that distinction however, as most Americans just classify a lot of sub-categories of pate' as simply... pate'.

But that's pate' on this DCA cheeseboard that Disneyland tweeted out. Just smeared there in a big chunk of livery-ness. :oops:

InkedE0uJqJfX0Ast7c-_LI.jpg

If it's not pate', what do you think it is? For the love of all that is holy, I sure hope it's pate' and not something else!

TP2000

I know who you were referring to. I’m a previous cast member, not that that matters.

My assumptions were correct.

I'm not referring to any individual...

I didn't pick up on any hint that you were referring to any specific individual either. But now I'm dying to know! (Get it? :D)

Who does @raven24 think you are talking about? George on his bench? Some crazy AP? Kim Irvine's mom?

Californian Elitist

I didn't pick up on any hint that you were referring to any specific individual either. But now I'm dying to know! (Get it? :D)

Who does @raven24 think you are talking about? George on his bench? Some crazy AP? Kim Irvine's mom?
I’m not referring to any specific person. I had a strong feeling that that comment was made with intention of applying stereotypes about people with tattoos. And I was right.

waltography

Did you find this on the Disney Store website? I looked and it’s not there. I’m wondering if it’s currently only being on property?
It's from the Halfway to Halloween promotion going on this weekend - it's only an announcement of merch coming to shopDisney and the parks over the next few months. That jacket is expected to come out early July along with other HM merch.

Californian Elitist

It's from the Halfway to Halloween promotion going on this weekend - it's only an announcement of merch coming to shopDisney and the parks over the next few months. That jacket is expected to come out early July along with other HM merch.

Thank you!

TP2000

I’m not referring to any specific person. I had a strong feeling that that comment was made with intention of applying stereotypes about people with tattoos. And I was right.

Oh. I thought that lady on the back of the jacket was supposed to be someone other than Leota, or mean something other than "Cool Guy Biker Jacket - Haunted Mansion Style". :(

b8f57d27-f905-4cd5-84ba-cdfecda6a36f-jpeg.555643

Maybe it's just me, but I'm getting 1980's Alternative Newspaper vibes out of that design. The cutout letters were de rigueur for graphic design of 1980's alternative newspapers on college campuses, hipster neighborhoods, etc. back then. It's an interesting design choice for a Haunted Mansion merchandise piece, to be sure!

CaptinEO

Oh. I thought that lady on the back of the jacket was supposed to be someone other than Leota, or mean something other than "Cool Guy Biker Jacket - Haunted Mansion Style". :(

b8f57d27-f905-4cd5-84ba-cdfecda6a36f-jpeg.555643

Maybe it's just me, but I'm getting 1980's Alternative Newspaper vibes out of that design. The cutout letters were de rigueur for graphic design of 1980's alternative newspapers on college campuses, hipster neighborhoods, etc. back then. It's an interesting design choice for a Haunted Mansion merchandise piece, to be sure!
Yes definitely reminiscent of 80s Punk Rock art work and attire. Even though it's not my style, as I said it's still much better than the nerdy John Lasseter style button ups they've been selling.

Stevek

Did you find this on the Disney Store website? I looked and it’s not there. I’m wondering if it’s currently only being on property?
I think it’s coming soon. They announced it as part of their half way to Halloween promo. Will see if I can find it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom