News Disneyland Magic Key Program

mickEblu

Seeing reports that people are trying to buy passes from the ticket booth at the park, but are getting turned away and told it's an online only sale. Unhappy campers.

Anything stopping people from buying a day ticket online and then stepping in line to upgrade?

AJFireman

Seeing reports that people are trying to buy passes from the ticket booth at the park, but are getting turned away and told it's an online only sale. Unhappy campers.
I have read that they are screening people and only if your transaction cannot be done online ie larger downpayment, upgrading tickets then they give you a piece of paper and you can do it there. People have claimed they have completed their transaction at the park

SuddenStorm

I have to imagine having Mansion and Splash down, with no Fantasmic for part of the year, there will be less out of town day ticket visitors. I wouldn't be surprised if they sold more Magic Keys to compensate.

AJFireman

Not sure if this is some shady tactic from Disneyland but I know for couple of weeks this weekend and other random days have had no reservations available. Now looking at the availability calendar for the next 90 days all reservations available .
1704912948670.png

noluvdelux

40 min left progress is being made 👍 some of my people who dit not come from the app never moved the app this time around is the way a lot of people told me website but they haven’t moved all this time

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom