News Disneyland Magic Key Program

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
reading these updates reminds me of buying concert / festival tickets oh lord, good luck everyone!

I just went through this with Steam Deck OLED Limited Edition. Couldn't purchase one until about 40 min after release, and it kept flashing in and out of stock. It was awful.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
The virtual queue to purchase Magic Key passes has opened.

"Note: New pass sales will be paused each night at 10:00 PM Pacific Time.
Guests will remain in the queue overnight, as long as they remain connected to the network and keep their browser window open. Pass sales will resume no earlier than 9:00 AM Pacific Time, the following day."

smooch

I just went through this with Steam Deck OLED Limited Edition. Couldn't purchase one until about 40 min after release, and it kept flashing in and out of stock. It was awful.
I went from a desktop PC to a MacBook Pro last year and I want a Steam Deck OLED so bad now because of it. Hopefully you were able to grab a unit (and a Magic Key today eventually)!

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
Well still waiting…

1704906685952.png

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
I went from a desktop PC to a MacBook Pro last year and I want a Steam Deck OLED so bad now because of it. Hopefully you were able to grab a unit (and a Magic Key today eventually)!

Go for it! It's a fantastic device. Certainly for the tech savvy though some games require work to function. I was able to grab a LE, the stock lasted for a few days if I remember correctly :)

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
my mom brought up a good point. Could be that they haven't opened the passes for sale yet and maybe it's because they're having trouble with the magic key page?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom