News Disneyland Magic Key Program

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
I have a dentist appointment at 1 AZ time either I get it before, after, or am totally out of luck. And of course I had this appt set 2 months ago 🤦‍♂️

Hey if we’re the first ones in the queue, what’s the hour wait for? Bots?

SSG

Seeing reports that people are trying to buy passes from the ticket booth at the park, but are getting turned away and told it's an online only sale. Unhappy campers.

SuddenStorm

Iger and Disney management only ask “is this gonna make us more money?”

Of course, the two aren't exclusive. It's very possible to both provide excellent service, and make more money because of it.

One just requires revamped training and an adjustment of priorities from the top down.

It's interesting- I'd bet money that if Disneyland always treated their guests the way they have the last four years, they would not be as beloved as they are today.

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
Of course, the two aren't exclusive. It's very possible to both provide excellent service, and make more money because of it.

One just requires revamped training and an adjustment of priorities from the top down.

It's interesting- I'd bet money that if Disneyland always treated their guests the way they have the last four years, they would not be as beloved as they are today.

For sure, i'm just being cheeky lol.

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
how are you all doing so far

1704911615707.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom