News Disneyland Magic Key Program

Sailor310

"Pass types may be limited in quantity, and may not be available for purchase or renewal at any time"??

I wonder how many they'll sell?

Also, does this mean CMs will now call them "keyholes" behind their backs?

Even though I'm pretty burned out on DL, even with the year off, I still might buy the $399 pass in a few months.

el_super

1628022229905.png

el_super

Anyone see language on upgrading existing tickets?

UPGRADES: A Guest wishing to upgrade to a Pass from another form of eligible Disneyland® Resort theme park admission media must upgrade on the same day in which the original form of theme park admission media is valid, and must choose a Pass of equal or greater value than the retail price of the original theme park admission media when it was purchased. The difference in prices must be paid in full at the time of the upgrade.

From here: https://disneyland.disney.go.com/magic-key-terms-conditions/

Stevek

They could still keep attendance low, but that's where these passes end up in the sort of ... questionable grey area. They could go back to selling a million passes, but still make the reservations so hard to obtain that only a few of those million can go in the same pattern that they did before.

OR it could be an actual abandonment of the new strategy, and they will go back to filling up the park to capacity, stop building new attractions and make all their money on $27 popcorn buckets.
Yep, this is about crowd control if you take Potrock at his word.

Newtwo

UPGRADES: A Guest wishing to upgrade to a Pass from another form of eligible Disneyland® Resort theme park admission media must upgrade on the same day in which the original form of theme park admission media is valid, and must choose a Pass of equal or greater value than the retail price of the original theme park admission media when it was purchased. The difference in prices must be paid in full at the time of the upgrade.

From here: https://disneyland.disney.go.com/magic-key-terms-conditions/
Anyone know if military tickets are "eligible Disneyland® Resort theme park admission"?

I sort of doubt it.

Stevek

Are we going back to the early 2010s when Saturday might be less busy than Sundays and maybe even some weekdays?
Maybe...really just depends on if all available reservations are used every day. If so, and the cap is the same every day, then all days should be equal. But that's a lot of if's and unknowns.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom