News Disneyland Magic Key Program

Californian Elitist

Just curious... How old are these? What's that cost adjusted for inflation?
I’ve been looking all over the ticket books to see if I can find a year, but I can’t. There’s a list of attractions in the back, so we can probably take a guess of at least the decade. Sorry it’s so tiny.

11D4B660-1D3B-4224-A5FC-4C4D5CC4BA3A.jpeg

Californian Elitist

Space Mountain ( a roller coaster type of attraction) is there. It opened in 1977. I'm surprised they are that recent.!
Agreed. Most of what was there in Tomorrowland is now gone, which is sad because what’s there now is garbage. Interesting that Fantasyland is basically the same.

My junior ticket book doesn’t have Space on there, so that one’s a bit older.

887A1A99-B7F5-46DC-9FA6-ECE9F122306A.jpeg

Giss Neric

If Avengers Campus represents the quality of what future new stuff at the Disneyland Resort will be like, then charging over 1000 for a low tier pass is a ripoff and pure greed. I really wish Knott's would improve their ops and add high capacity attractions, if it did, it would feel like a more suitable Disneyland "replacement," and I would slowly lose interest in going to Disneyland if they continue down the path of offering less for more money.
The thing is Disneyland is not about attractions anymore. It's a lifestyle to most people. You go to Knotts mainly for the attractions. Some people go to Disney to do all other stuff aside from attractions. Why do you always see Youtube vids of Disneyland/DCA and not much Knotts even though it's more expensive at Disney?

Snoballego

I am rooting for something that still makes it cost prohibitive for the vloggers and the Disney Gangs (wearing their colors) to attend more than 12 times a year (once a month).

Disneyland will always be better as a destination and I truly believe at least 25% of your experience at each trip to Disneyland is how courteous the other visitors act and play beside you.

I made a post previously that a trip last month was incredible because of the lack of entitlement and the class exhibited by all the other folks enjoying their special day.

SoCalDisneyLover

I just watched Five Fires stream talking about the program coming out tomorrow.

If you were expecting it to be horrible, get ready. It's FAR worse.

The most expensive pass with all the a la carte extras, will cost around $3,000.

Passes will offer 12, 24, 36, 48 visits over the year. They may be further allocated by month. Meaning each month during year, you have a certain # of visits, and if you don't use any of them, they don't roll over to the next month.

Possibility that Park Hopping will be an a la carte item of it's own.

No payment plans.

Someone in the stream gave him some of this inside information, and Mondo said a lot of it matched up with what he had heard.

waltography

I’ve been looking all over the ticket books to see if I can find a year, but I can’t. There’s a list of attractions in the back, so we can probably take a guess of at least the decade. Sorry it’s so tiny.

View attachment 576954
Hand stamps! Oh my goodness, that unlocked a memory from when I was young (not that I'm particularly old - it's kind of incredible how long that system lasted 😂).

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

The most expensive pass with all the a la carte extras, will cost around $3,000.

Passes will offer 12, 24, 36, 48 visits over the year. They may be further allocated by month. Meaning each month during year, you have a certain # of visits, and if you don't use any of them, they don't roll over to the next month.

No payment plans.

Someone in the stream gave him some of this inside information, and Mondo said a lot of it matched up with what he had heard.
Mondo is not a credible source for anything.

waltography

I am rooting for something that still makes it cost prohibitive for the vloggers and the Disney Gangs (wearing their colors) to attend more than 12 times a year (once a month).
You're gonna have a hard time stopping vloggers from coming to the parks - for those that have made it a part-time/full-time job, they'll pay whatever it takes to keep their content going.

No payment plans.

I'll believe this when I see it, but man am I ready for the dumpster fire tomorrow. I've got my lawn chair ready and everything.

Snoballego

This is fantastic. People don’t need to go to the parks more than 48 days a year under a discounted package. It’s not an adult day care.

If need be, they can pay full price individual day tickets for anything above 48.

If true, BRAVO Disney! You will slowly make your California park even more on an international tourist destination instead of a locals social club.

Stevek

No payment plans.

$3k Is cheaper than I thought it would be.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom