Disneyland Madrid Resort 1985 - Vol. II

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster
Can I point out an area where to NOT build this.

Go for it!

tumblr_mbfxsqHmT51qm8776o1_400.gif

spacemt354

Chili's

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster
Do not build near Almeria.. Unless you want the project to be know as the Disneyland build where the US Lost Nuclear Weapons once.. (Not that there are nukes there anymore, but it was a big embarassment for the united states and there might be a bit of Anti_American sentiment there during this period still.

Noted :bookworm:

To the southeast of Madrid there is some big chunks of open farm land
https://www.google.com/maps/place/M...436dec1618c2269!8m2!3d40.4167754!4d-3.7037902

I like that!

If you wanna do this realistically. Why don't you search for historic satelitte footage from that period and use the modern images to show how the area would grow with Disneyland,

:bookworm: I'll start looking

spacemt354

Chili's
In this timeline Tokyo Disneyland would have opened up a few years prior, and that kept the formula of a traditional Magic Kingdom so to speak...so for Disneyland Madrid I would probably keep it somewhat familiar, Maybe reorganize the layouts from other Magic Kingdoms, but lands in the style of Main Street, Adventureland, Frontierland, Tomorrowland, Fantasyland, and some sort of Toontown or other sublands would be a good start...then theoretically in this timeline the 2nd park would open 10-20 years down the line, and step more outside the box in terms of theme.

Voxel

President of Progress City
In this timeline Tokyo Disneyland would have opened up a few years prior, and that kept the formula of a traditional Magic Kingdom so to speak...so for Disneyland Madrid I would probably keep it somewhat familiar, Maybe reorganize the layouts from other Magic Kingdoms, but lands in the style of Main Street, Adventureland, Frontierland, Tomorrowland, Fantasyland, and some sort of Toontown or other sublands would be a good start...then theoretically in this timeline the 2nd park would open 10-20 years down the line, and step more outside the box in terms of theme.
Hmmm I would agree to an element of formula basics. I would pull from European culture a bit. But that’s also difficultly to this.. we (as in America) is a romance culture based on Europe so it’s hard to make something uniquely Spain than it is to making something China or japan infused.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom