News Disneyland Forever returning June 7; Mickey's Mix Magic to end daily run June 6

VJ

Original Poster
Gotta say, not that excited about this personally. Disneyland Forever was nice, but shows like Remember or even Magical blow it out of the water (er... sky?) Then again, it's better than Together Forever or Mix Magic. I guess I'm feeling kinda so/so about it.

Touchdown

Yay! I can’t wait to see that show again, while I know it’s controversial I preferred it to Remember (I felt the projections/fireworks were much better which trumped Remember’s better soundtrack)

jrhwdw

Disneyland Forever has a KILLER finale and two excellent walk-out songs. The rest of the show is whatever. I’m glad to see it back in some capacity! It wasn’t around very long before.
I HOPE Kiss Goodnight comes back!!! And DL Insider know about that?

Emmanuel

I HOPE Kiss Goodnight comes back!!! And DL Insider know about that?

I'm not an insider but I do remember when RDCT came back it returned with both its exit songs "Remember When" and "Wishes" so it should be the same with DL Forever.

You can also purchase the "A Kiss Goodnight" book which has a CD containing the song! The song itself hasn't been made available to purchase digitally.

https://www.amazon.com/Kiss-Goodnight-Richard-Sherman/dp/1484782283

jrhwdw

YES!!!!!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!!! FINALLY, Some GOOD news this week! At least one park is using their head! Compared to how the week started with WDW......

Maybe MMM was a bad idea since DL now doesn't want it for summer? All we need know is PTN somewhere.

Too bad DL Forever couldn't start with SWGE. That way, they could start fresh on May 31.

jrhwdw

I'm not an insider but I do remember when RDCT came back it returned with both its exit songs "Remember When" and "Wishes" so it should be the same with DL Forever.

You can also purchase the "A Kiss Goodnight" book which has a CD containing the song! The song itself hasn't been made available to purchase digitally.

https://www.amazon.com/Kiss-Goodnight-Richard-Sherman/dp/1484782283
Oh I have the book, CD, puls YT for Forever Videos, I just think that song shouldn't have left DL.

Wonder why DL went with Forever and not RDCT which just played last fall and has a little SW in it incidentally.

SuddenStorm

Not an amazing show... but serviceable. I feel like the new projection mapping effects that debuted with the show helped make up for it's lackluster soundtrack, so I'm curious to see what fan reception is now that projection mapping is commonplace.

shortstop

I liked DL Forever a lot at the time, so I’m very much looking forward to this. I still haven’t seen Mix Magic in person or even on video.

Figments Friend

I'm a little surprised to hear that it's coming back.
The impression I had was this particular Show was rather expensive to run, and once the 60th was over it was dropped primarily for such costs.
Glad to see it is to return though, as it did seem very popular with Guests the few times I saw it at the Park.

I personally prefer 'Remember....'
I don't think any fireworks presentation will every top that for me.

Glad the silly 'Mix Magic' is going bye bye.

-

Frontierland's Finest

I'm so excited that they are bringing Disneyland Forever back. I saw this saw every time I got the chance to.

Also, How will this show work with the SWGE crowds? I feel like it's going to be rather chaotic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom