News Disneyland Files Permit to Renovate Upper Level of Starcade at Space Mountain

bluerhythym

Space Mountain finally getting the queue it deserves?!

Although, hearing this doesn't give me faith that they have any plans for a Tomorrowland overhaul anywhere on the horizon...

TROR

Rumors of the rocks being removed from the entrance have been around since they redid the Adventureland shops so I definitely would believe they're interested in removing the People Mover tracks as well. With Star Wars in Galaxy's Edge, Marvel in DCA, and these small changes coming to Tomorrowland, I am excited for the future of Tomorrowland.

Kram Sacul

In the Parks
Yes
Unless they’re going to put up a new track for a future attraction then why even bother messing with it. At least it creates shade and is a conversation piece about DL history. Remove the french fry rocks which block the entrance and add nothing to the land.

Rich T

Here's a thought: Why don't they just repaint the Peoplemover tracks and park stationary Peoplemover trains here and there along the route? Since the ride broke down a lot anyway, they'll have recreated 50% of the experience of having Peoplemover exist again. They could have Star Wars character mannequins in the trains as stranded guests.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom