Disneyland Dubai (Open Brainstorm)

DisneyFan18

Original Poster
EUROPEAN GARDENS

image.jpeg

And now we will visit the European Gardens, one of the most beautiful and enchanting lands yet, as guests, after leaving Fantasy Springs, will enter a little charming Swiss town, visit a mesmerizing frozen forest, or travel to a wacky and magical world. European Gardens will feature family friendly attractions based on Disney Classics, as we come to expect, based on the past lands, this land will also feature three highly themed areas, that will ensure a great guest experience.

The first area will be themed to Swiss Village, which will have a plussed version of Matterhorn Bobsleds, which will give Harold the Yeti a bigger role in the story, which will reach a climatic confrontation, that not only will rival the one of Expedition Everest, but definitely be superior to it. The ride will also be extended, and include some new thrills, which will be enjoyable for all the family!

Then guests will be able to walk into a beautiful frozen forest, the Hundred Acre Woods, where Winnie Pooh and friends live, however when Piglet goes missing due to the cold winds, guests will have to embark on a trackless dark ride to help Pooh find his friends, the ride will have state of the art animatronics, as well as some unexpected twists.

Finally, guests will also be able to enter Wonderland by entering a Hedge Maze, or by walking down a Rabbit Hole, which will be incredibly immersive, and have the classic Mad Tea Party, which will be enhanced by well themed surroundings, and a Mad Hatter AA. Then guests will also be able to join Alice in an Adventure through Wonderland, as they help her find a way out, however when they get separated from Alice, guests will be forced to live their own Wonderland adventure, as they try to get back to Alice in time!

DisneyFan18

Original Poster
Update: If you were wondering if I'll keep working on this, the answer is yes, however, I'll only be able to when I have free time, which means late Friday, or late Saturday, therefore expect a new land tonight, we're almost done with the opening day lineup, afterwards we will visit the concept of the DisneyCenter, it's districts, and afterwards the expansions to both resorts. Thanks for your patience!

DisneyFan18

Original Poster
GALACTIC OUTPOST

ZZ5104F0D9.jpg

And now I introduce you to the first land in the Sci-Fi section, which is definitely set to be one of the most unique and breathtaking lands in the Park, as Galactic Outpost, which includes some of the most popular Sci-Fi franchises ever! Guests will be able to walk out of this world into highly themed areas, designed to represent different planets, with self contained immersive stories, as well as amazing streetmosphere, and a new take on the classic Peoplemover, which will be travel through the lands within the Tomorrowland inspired section of the park.

First of all, we will visit the incredibly unique Black Spire Marketplace, where guests will be able to take flight with Chewbacca in the Millennium Falcon, as you accompany in an adventure through the Galaxy. Afterwards, guests will be able to join Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia as they fight to destroy the Death Star in a launch coaster, that takes you from a sitting to flying position, with state of the art animatronics, and sets, this new take on the Classic Space Mountain will become a fan favorite!

Then we have the beautiful Valley of Mo'ara, which will immerse us into the breathtaking world of Avatar, as guests ride an improved version of Na'vi River Journey, which has been transformed into a Log Flume Ride, with more magnificent Animatronics, and creature encounters, all leading up to an epic climax as we're confronted by a pack of Viperwolfs, forcing us to fall through a waterfall.

Finally we have Xandar Spaceport, which will host one of the funniest attractions ever designed, as it will have a Guardians of the Galaxy themed Suspended Shooting Gallery Ride, as guests join them to definitely not steal from the Nova Corps a precious artifact that the collector is interested in buying, however, when Yondu and The Ravagers appear, we will be forced to make a change of plans, as we not only battle the interstellar crime syndicate, but also de the Nova Corps!

DisneyFan18

Original Poster
SUPERHERO CITY
Marvel%20park%20%284%29.jpg

And now we've reached the last land of the opening day roster, which will immerse guests into a city like ambiance, where they'll be able to join their favorite superheroes in daunting missiones, as in times of emergency, we must call the hero within, and join forces with the likes of Captain America and Iron Man to defeat villains and help those in need. At Superhero City, the last part of the Sci-Fi Section, guests will be able to meet some of their favorite heroes along the way, as well, as experience real life stunts, and walk though some of their favorite locations from the movie.

Firstly, guests will be able to walk into San Fransokyo, a fictional city that is protected by the courageous Big Hero 6 against technologically advanced villains, therefore guests will be invited to join the Baymax Protocol, a simulator that uses the same technology as Flight of Passage, in which guests will remotely control a robot guard to help keep the city safe when Hiro and friends can't, however when Obake unleashes a technological monster, everyone must unite to defeat it.

Next, guests will enter the Stark Expo, where they'll be able to join their favorite superheroes from the Marvel Cinematic Universe. They'll be able to swing through New York, in a swinging dark ride, as they help Spider-Man as he tries to defeat two of his greatest foes, Mysterio, and Kraven the Hunter. Then, guests will be able to join the Iron Man, Thor, Scarlet Witch, Captain Marvel and Captain America, in Avengers Assemble!, as they join forces in a High Speed Coaster, where they'll try to defeat Zemo and the Masters of Evil, who'll do anything in their power to see an empire fall. There will also be a Doctor Strange walkthrough experience, that with amazing effects will surely become a fan favorite.

Lastly, we have Munciberg, home of the Parr Family, better known as The Incredibles, where guests will be able to ride The Incredibles: Screenslaver's Revenge, which will force the superhero family to suit up again, as the Screenslaver has hijacked the DevTech Elevator, and is using the guests as bait to get her revenge on Helen. For those wondering if Edna Mode will make an appearance, we can assure that she'll be the star of one of the funniest Pre-Shows ever designed by Disney!

spacemt354

Chili's
I didn't finish it or label it - but this is the progress so far, and I wanted to get it out because I won't have time to update it until next week.

Based on the size and scale I used DLP as the template, and kind of worked around it that way. You could probably see some of the things taking shape like JttCotE, the Agrabah Castle, and Walt Ave...but still more to be done. Just updating for now!
vid405.jpg

DisneyFan18

Original Poster
I didn't finish it or label it - but this is the progress so far, and I wanted to get it out because I won't have time to update it until next week.

Based on the size and scale I used DLP as the template, and kind of worked around it that way. You could probably see some of the things taking shape like JttCotE, the Agrabah Castle, and Walt Ave...but still more to be done. Just updating for now!
vid405.jpg
Thanks Space! It's looking great so far! I appreciate it a lot! :D

DisneyFan18

Original Poster
DC.png

As the last update of the weekend, we will be discussing DisneyCenter a new model of Second Gate, that mixes the concept of Disney Springs with the original Disneyland Ticket System, to create a highly themed shopping district that doubles as a theme park, therefore the entrance to DisneyCenter is free, however you'll have to pay to ride, there'll be different options that we will discuss later on. One of the major departures from the regular Theme Park structure, is that instead of having lands, it will have districts, with stores and restaurants, as well some attractions, although most of them will be smaller scale attraction, or better said different than the usual, there will be Interactive Tunnel Attractions, VR experiences, Escape Rooms, and more.

The project of DisneyCenter is set to open in different phases, the first one would include be a fully fledged Hollywood themed area, which a Tower of Terror themed hotel. Sunset Boulevard, will take some cues from DisneySea, to make you feel like you're actually walking through the streets of Hollywood, guests will be able to meet some beloved characters in here, as well as shop at The World of Disney, and some Boutiques. They'll also be able to enjoy a dinner at Gusteau's, or at a restaurant owned by Chef Ramsey.

The other opening day District will be a Circus themed district inspired by Dumbo's 2019 remake, Dreamland, which will include some character experiences based on Dumbo and Pinocchio, as well as one of the most impressive Cirque du Soleil Shows ever designed. There will be plenty of family friendly shops like, Geppetto's Toys, the Lego Shop, and FAO Schwarz. There they'll also be able to find a family friendly buffet, where the Great Goofini and his friends will make an appearance, as well as some live entertainment while guests dine. We will discuss each district later, on total there will be 6 after completion.

As I mentioned there will be different plans to access the attractions:

Pay To Ride an A-Ticket: $3 dollars
Pay To Ride an B-Ticket: $5 dollars
Pay To Ride an C-Ticket: $8 dollars
Pay To Ride an D-Ticket: $14 dollars
Pay To Ride an E-Ticket: $20 dollars
Ticket Book (A coupon book with a Ticket for each category): $30 dollars
Ride a District (Ride once each attraction within a district): $25 dollars
Ride All (Ride every attraction unlimited times): $110 dollars

You'll be able to buy tickets in a booth, each land will have one, or through your mobile devices.
Any thoughts? Anything that can help polish it?​

DisneyFan18

Original Poster

As the last update of the weekend, we will be discussing DisneyCenter a new model of Second Gate, that mixes the concept of Disney Springs with the original Disneyland Ticket System, to create a highly themed shopping district that doubles as a theme park, therefore the entrance to DisneyCenter is free, however you'll have to pay to ride, there'll be different options that we will discuss later on. One of the major departures from the regular Theme Park structure, is that instead of having lands, it will have districts, with stores and restaurants, as well some attractions, although most of them will be smaller scale attraction, or better said different than the usual, there will be Interactive Tunnel Attractions, VR experiences, Escape Rooms, and more.

The project of DisneyCenter is set to open in different phases, the first one would include be a fully fledged Hollywood themed area, which a Tower of Terror themed hotel. Sunset Boulevard, will take some cues from DisneySea, to make you feel like you're actually walking through the streets of Hollywood, guests will be able to meet some beloved characters in here, as well as shop at The World of Disney, and some Boutiques. They'll also be able to enjoy a dinner at Gusteau's, or at a restaurant owned by Chef Ramsey.

The other opening day District will be a Circus themed district inspired by Dumbo's 2019 remake, Dreamland, which will include some character experiences based on Dumbo and Pinocchio, as well as one of the most impressive Cirque du Soleil Shows ever designed. There will be plenty of family friendly shops like, Geppetto's Toys, the Lego Shop, and FAO Schwarz. There they'll also be able to find a family friendly buffet, where the Great Goofini and his friends will make an appearance, as well as some live entertainment while guests dine. We will discuss each district later, on total there will be 6 after completion.

As I mentioned there will be different plans to access the attractions:

Pay To Ride an A-Ticket: $3 dollars
Pay To Ride an B-Ticket: $5 dollars
Pay To Ride an C-Ticket: $8 dollars
Pay To Ride an D-Ticket: $14 dollars
Pay To Ride an E-Ticket: $20 dollars
Ticket Book (A coupon book with a Ticket for each category): $30 dollars
Ride a District (Ride once each attraction within a district): $25 dollars
Ride All (Ride every attraction unlimited times): $110 dollars

You'll be able to buy tickets in a booth, each land will have one, or through your mobile devices.
Any thoughts? Anything that can help polish it?​
@S.P.E.W @FireMountain any thoughts on the concept? Feedback would be appreciated to polish and improve it, as next Friday I’ll try to work on Sunset Boulevard, and I want to have a more solid ground on DisneyCenter! :D

Evilgidgit

See, now, I hate to be that guy, but I don't see the point of charging guests for individuals attractions. I know this is imaginary, but they pay for entry, restaurants, dining, and probably a ton of other stuff, so I don't see why they should pay for a number of rides.

DisneyFan18

Original Poster
See, now, I hate to be that guy, but I don't see the point of charging guests for individuals attractions. I know this is imaginary, but they pay for entry, restaurants, dining, and probably a ton of other stuff, so I don't see why they should pay for a number of rides.
Don't worry, you're not being that guy, I appreciate feedback so when the time comes to work on the final version, it's as polished as possible, so if you find anything you think don't work in the lands of the Main Gate, feel free to let me know. As of the reason why guests would pay to ride in DisneyCenter(The Second Gate), it's because guests don't pay to enter it, it's like Disney Springs, you can enter and walk around for free, however there are/were experiences you pay for like DisneyQuest, The Cirque du Soleil Show, and Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire, therefore DC will be a plussed version of that, you can enter and walk around a Highly Themed Shopping and Dining Center for free, and if you're looking for more, then there will also be some themed attractions for you to enjoy at a relatively cheap price, and if you spend a certain amount at a Restaurant or Shop, then you'll get free ride tickets. My intention with this concept, is to make its "Disney Spring" feel even more Disney, rather than just as a Mall, while still being a nice area to walk around, dine, or shop while also making it be financially sustainable, therefore becoming a new type of Second Gate, and in a way the Ride All package, can be considered as a Entrance Ticket to a park, as it is more or less in range to the one day ticket, and let's you ride everything as much as you can. I hope these clear your doubts, if it doesn't feel free to reply with why, however, I don't think I'll be able to answer until Friday, nevertheless, the feedback would be appreciated! :D

Evilgidgit

Don't worry, you're not being that guy, I appreciate feedback so when the time comes to work on the final version, it's as polished as possible, so if you find anything you think don't work in the lands of the Main Gate, feel free to let me know. As of the reason why guests would pay to ride in DisneyCenter(The Second Gate), it's because guests don't pay to enter it, it's like Disney Springs, you can enter and walk around for free, however there are/were experiences you pay for like DisneyQuest, The Cirque du Soleil Show, and Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire, therefore DC will be a plussed version of that, you can enter and walk around a Highly Themed Shopping and Dining Center for free, and if you're looking for more, then there will also be some themed attractions for you to enjoy at a relatively cheap price, and if you spend a certain amount at a Restaurant or Shop, then you'll get free ride tickets. My intention with this concept, is to make its "Disney Spring" feel even more Disney, rather than just as a Mall, while still being a nice area to walk around, dine, or shop while also making it be financially sustainable, therefore becoming a new type of Second Gate, and in a way the Ride All package, can be considered as a Entrance Ticket to a park, as it is more or less in range to the one day ticket, and let's you ride everything as much as you can. I hope these clear your doubts, if it doesn't feel free to reply with why, however, I don't think I'll be able to answer until Friday, nevertheless, the feedback would be appreciated! :D

Ohhhhhh, okay. That clears it up. I know little about Disney Springs, so this is enlightening.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom