Disneyland Characters Behaving "Badly"

Monkee Girl

Seriously, the Alice in Wonderland characters are EVERYWHERE at DL. So popular.
Yea, I didn't realize how popular they were. In Disney world, I never saw the Hatter out...ever or knew he was even a meetable character till we had breakfast at 1900 park fare. What a treat that was. My sister is a huge White Rabbit fan and wished he was out for a meet and greet. They are very cool and fun and deserve to be out more. We see Alice out in Epcot more than anywhere else.

Californian Elitist

Yea, it's sad. Peter...I think gets a bit of free space...he has that little cove just outside Adventure Land and not too many people know he's there...so he can play around 'a little bit' but not at the extent like this. Could you imagine him playing with the kids in the tree house or messing with the pirates? But the characters are too in demand for the pictures and autographs. I even see in some of these videos how hard it can be go get them to stop a moment for a photo...but...maybe someday they will test it out...wishful thinking I guess, lol

We never know, they just might! What about non-peak seasons? They could try it out during that time, when crowds are low.

Monkee Girl

That's why I want to go to Disneyland so much. My dream is to be Alice in Disneyland. :)
Yes, Alice is very cute...if I were a few pounds lighter and didn't have the security of my job, I would love to audition. Always wanted to be a character...I love acting and I love Disney. Best of both worlds. I especially get the itch when I watch these videos. They make it look so easy (though I know it's not) :)

Monkee Girl

Wow, that's really cool! Disneyland would be perfect for you, then. Is she out and about a lot in Florida?

I see Alice out a lot in Epcot. Either in England or a little character spot (which I think 'new' characters go). She also does the Alice and Hatter breakfast at 1900 Park fare. I thought there might be a tea party too at the Grand Floridian....but that might just be Hatter. But she is out a lot. The others, not so much.

Californian Elitist

Yea, I didn't realize how popular they were. In Disney world, I never saw the Hatter out...ever or knew he was even a meetable character till we had breakfast at 1900 park fare. What a treat that was. My sister is a huge White Rabbit fan and wished he was out for a meet and greet. They are very cool and fun and deserve to be out more. We see Alice out in Epcot more than anywhere else.

I think it's so odd how some characters are out more in one resort, and vice versa. What characters are usually out the most in Florida? I'm curious.

Californian Elitist

I see Alice out a lot in Epcot. Either in England or a little character spot (which I think 'new' characters go). She also does the Alice and Hatter breakfast at 1900 Park fare. I thought there might be a tea party too at the Grand Floridian....but that might just be Hatter. But she is out a lot. The others, not so much.

Interesting. Do the characters EVER roam by themselves?

Californian Elitist

That would be great. OR maybe even one of the hard ticket parties. I mean, the attendance is limited and the party atmosphere would be perfect for the characters to have a little more freedom and fun.

Great idea. Totally forgot about the parties. If they were to try it out and it worked, it would be neat if they made that a daily routine for off-seasons and parties.

Monkee Girl

I think it's so odd how some characters are out more in one resort, and vice versa. What characters are usually out the most in Florida? I'm curious.
Well, The Grand Floridian is more of an English Style hotel. So they have a breakfast which has Alice, Hatter, Pooh, Tigger, and Mary Poppins around at breakfast. At dinner, it's Cinderella, Prince Charming and the step family.

The Polynesian has a character breakfast with Lilo, Stitch, Micky, and Pluto. The Fab Five are everywhere actually. Chef Micky's in the Contemporary, those are the big three resorts...let's see:

Epcot's World Showcase has characters from the country there. For example, Donald from the Three Caballeros in Mexico, Mulan in China (I have only ever seen Mulan but on special occasions they may have Shang or Mushu), Snow White in Germany, Aurora, Marie, and Belle and Beast in France, Alice, Mary Poppins, and the Pooh Characters in England, Aladdin and Jasmine (sometimes the Genie) in Morrocco...and of course the princess meals in Norway. Epcot also has a character spot where the fab five go.

Animal Kingdom is where you see a lot of the more rarer characters...like Baloo, Louie, Rafiki, Timon, (all the animals of course) I also saw Pocahantas and Jiminy Chricket at the Rafiki's planet watch (not there anymore I believe).

Hollywood Studios is a bit of a mish mosh...Your playhouse Disney characters like Handy Many, Einsteins, Jake....JoJo used to be there...Star Wars characters (not sure how often but they were all out for Star Wars weekends...that was awesome). Woody, Jessie and Buz...I have also seen Mike Wazowski and Sully there.

And Magic Kingom is your princesses, Pinocchio and Gepetto (I have even seen Stromboli, Foulfellow, and Gideon out on Mainstreet......my sister and I were the only ones who knew who they were :( ), Peter Pan...he used to be out with Wendy but I haven't seen here in a while...Captain Hook and Smee, Tinkerbell and random fairies (they are very cute), Aladdin and Jasmine...Gaston now...and the fab five in different places.

We have a lot of characters out, I am sure I missed a ton, lol I do wish Jack Sparrow would meet and greet...I haven't seen him do that ever since the Pirate and Princess party. He was a hoot and now he pretty much only has the tutorial.

Monkee Girl

Thank you so much! That means ALOT to me! No I haven't been on the ride, I haven't even been to Disneyland :( I'm hoping to go soon.
You're get there. I know I want to go. I have never been to California. There is always a debate on which is better. I love Disney World but I think as a fan I have to at lease experience Walt's park at least once to get a full opinion of both. Plus, Disney land has the Alice and Pinocchio ride (my favorite character next to Peter Pan). So plan and make it happen! lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom