Disney64-A New Social Group

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster
Evening, folks!

Since the Social Groups are not as popular as they used to be, Travis and I are trying to change that along with awareness for Disney64- A new group against the current offerings of Disney23 Disney wants us to spend $$$ on for stuff we could get on eBay for cheaper.:lol: It's also a place to hope for a better D23 club. Looks like a cool thing...if they were to do it right.

We would be most thrilled if you would join...Link is in my Sig.:wave:

(Discussion is encouraged in the group itself, this thread is merely for it's initial announcement and to say you joined;))

Also, upon entering, it's encouraged to add "Disney 64 Member" to your sig to help spread the word!

Thanks,

Dubbz

Kamikaze

I love how you make assumptions.

'Stuff we can get on ebay for cheaper'

PPOR.

From everything you post, you're against anything TWDC does. You might be pleased if they reset Epcot to opening day. I doubt you'd even like it if they gave everyone that entered a park $10,000.

EpcotServo

PPOR.

From everything you post, you're against anything TWDC does. You might be pleased if they reset Epcot to opening day. I doubt you'd even like it if they gave everyone that entered a park $10,000.

well what YOU want to assume is of no concern to me, so take a walk...ppbbbbtttt!

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster

PPOR.

Look, I know what D23 is going to be. I'm pretty well informed. Don't assume I don;t know anything. It doen't seem to be my cup of tea.:shrug:

And nope, not against everything TWDC does...but I do feel like they could treat Walt's vision and way of operations with higher regard. What they do now is not Disney-esque. SSE not finished? ROE not up to par? It's foolish. Disney used to be unique in the fact that they were not mediocre in anything...these days, they are.

Guess what? I would be thrilled if they set EPCOT back to opening day. You know why? It would mean that the management that cared about there company and product would be back.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult

PPOR.

Wow, who p----d in your Cheerios?

I'm not sure if I agree with D23 or not yet. But, I'm certainly not going to muzzle those who don't.

krankenstein

It's pretty obvious this is another thing TWDC is doing to cash in on the people that already are spending a ton of money at the parks or on the movies. It might be a great idea, but it is nothing more than a profit backed initiative.

In itself, it is fine, but I get to a point where I say enough is enough. Instead of using the money to create this club, they could have invested the money in the parks to give us something grand. I would much rather have Mermaid or a new land at DAK than a club for the cool kids.

Just my 2 cents. :wave:

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster
It's pretty obvious this is another thing TWDC is doing to cash in on the people that already are spending a ton of money at the parks or on the movies. It might be a great idea, but it is nothing more than a profit backed initiative.

In itself, it is fine, but I get to a point where I say enough is enough. Instead of using the money to create this club, they could have invested the money in the parks to give us something grand. I would much rather have Mermaid or a new land at DAK than a club for the cool kids.

Just my 2 cents. :wave:

Another good point!:wave: If this was truly "for the fans" it would be something real. Not just some merch among other things. The way it's been perceived on this site and others is that it's simply a esoteric and expensive club for "elite" Disney fans.

If it were truly for "US" the "Fanboys" it would be free or close to it.:lol: Remember the Magic Kingdom Club?

Wow, who p----d in your Cheerios?

I'm not sure if I agree with D23 or not yet. But, I'm certainly not going to muzzle those who don't.

Thanks.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Bump, bump ;)

So, where's the special bonus we were all told about? So far, I just see merch.:shrug:
If you join, one of the things included is: "Surprise Collectible Gift: A collectible just for D23 members. You'll receive a gift you'll cherish from the new Walt Disney Archives Collection."

Of course, if you search DisneyShopping.com for the word "Archives" you get nothing.... :rolleyes:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
If you join, one of the things included is: "Surprise Collectible Gift: A collectible just for D23 members. You'll receive a gift you'll cherish from the new Walt Disney Archives Collection."

Of course, if you search DisneyShopping.com for the word "Archives" you get nothing.... :rolleyes:

Arch7r.jpg
chives.jpg

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster

You shall have to fill us in!:lol:

*runs back to eBay*:lookaroun

NewfieFan

Here I am... I have a feeling you're going to get a lot of international members in this club as we can't afford the D23 one!:fork:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom