News Disney100 Celebration coming to EPCOT in late 2023

Disstevefan1

Plantlife evolved from bacteria faster.
Trophy.png

jrhwdw

Celebrating 100 years of something, usually means you don’t phone it in.
I'll agree its a slow start, but we get a new SSE Light Show tonight. and L:SOU opens on Dec 5th...If it's ready

Interesting Question..If Harm didn't have to close, would Epcot have started Disney 100 earlier?

ToTBellHop

Splash mountain not shown, too bad.
Splash Mountain is like Sinbad’s film from the 90s Shazaam.

Some of us are convinced it once existed but there is no actual record of that being the case. I once asked Bob Chapek about it and he simply remarked that he remembered always loving his rides through the bayou on Tiana’s Bayou Adventure as a child in the 1960s.

ToTBellHop

Wait... where's Jack? Did the Pep Boys split up?
On their previous project, Carousel Cafe, they had a bit of a falling-out. Jack likes succulents while Manny and Moe like Julie Andrews. Raised voices were heard several nights in a row for those in the BoardWalk Villas but this was expertly silenced by the company with free Journey Into Imagination with Figment Lightning Lanes.

I understand Jack is now excitedly hiding succulents around a Donkey Kong roller coaster of some sort.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I'll agree its a slow start, but we get a new SSE Light Show tonight. and L:SOU opens on Dec 5th...If it's ready

Interesting Question..If Harm didn't have to close, would Epcot have started Disney 100 earlier?

What do the pucks on SSE have to do with the spine project? Besides the fact that the basically ruin SSE at night. In my and many others' opinions.

jrhwdw

What do the pucks on SSE have to do with the spine project? Besides the fact that the basically ruin SSE at night. In my and many others' opinions.
The Spine Project has nothing to do with Disney100..Which is what I was talking about.....

Also, Let's not hate on SSE's Lights too much..........

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom