News Disney100 Celebration coming to EPCOT in late 2023

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I wonder what the popcorn bucket is going to look like?
1689627650139.png

Nubs70

Some details...

Meeting Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse in their platinum attire to snapping a selfie with a platinum sculpture of the one who started it all and watching Spaceship Earth illuminate the evenings with a special lighting design.
Are you sure it's not a chrome plated sculpture? Chrome is cheaper and gives the same effect if n.ot polished too much

DreamfinderGuy

We're still missing announcements for the opening of the hub with JoW:IbM, the central landscaped ring, Dreamer's Point, and Communicore showplace. As well as a new Lagoon fireworks.
Gotta keep something to say at Destination D
Of the stuff announced I think I am most excited about the mural

"Be sure to check out the all-new mural at the heart of World Celebration to see how many of the 100 Disney characters you can find in the incredible scene. This expansive mural located along the walkway to World Showcase will feature some of your favorite characters hidden throughout the various neighborhoods of EPCOT."
Over/under on this being new construction wall art? Lol

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
YAY! the 100th anniversary WALLS are up!!!!!!!! ❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

What, you wanted the usual cupcakes and lame merch? Look at the creativity here! Disney actually elevated their game and went outside the box with... erecting 100th anniversary constructions walls!!! No expense spared. I heard a rumor that Bob and Josh personally participated in this massive creative undertaking. Bob was even overheard saying in a creative meeting - "More walls".

Disstevefan1

What, you wanted the usual cupcakes and lame merch? Look at the creativity here! Disney actually elevated their game and went outside the box with... erecting 100th anniversary constructions walls!!! No expense spared. I heard a rumor that Bob and Josh personally participated in this massive creative undertaking. Bob was even overheard saying in a creative meeting - "More walls".
Trophy.png

Disstevefan1

TWDC - the world leader in multi year round construction walls.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom