News Disney World's Splash Mountain closing in January 2022 for refurbishment

Sir_Cliff

It wouldn't have been hard to paint all of the Briar Patch in the first place. I just think they don't care. I don't even think this has to do with the retheme like some places are claiming. I'm betting Disney just dosen't want to pay the cost needed to maintain an attraction this large.
Yes, this is yet another moment that really makes you ask what has happened to Disney? Everything now seems literally half-assed.

Last edited:

AprilLMO

I am very sad to see this ride close for a ride that doesn't even fit the theme of the land it is in. This is our favorite ride and if it was such a bad ride why are the lines so long All the time? They could have placed a Princess and the Frog ride in another location like where they took away the original Snow White and turned that entire building into a meet and greet. So Sad Disney !!! to put a ride in that doesn't even pertain to the movie her first time at Mardi Gra she grew up in New Orleans.

celluloid

Splash and Everest now down for our January trip. solo trip without my kids. Finally can do all the grown up rides

Isn't the modern WDW Guest Service experience great? I think that is an old article piece. I hope Everest is open for you.

I hope you have a good time anyway.

mysto

I planning a trip for when everything is open. Does anyone know of a crowd calendar that can predict that?

Touchdown

I planning a trip for when everything is open. Does anyone know of a crowd calendar that can predict that?
Well Tiana doesn’t open till 2024. So nothing the rest of the year. Barring a longer refurbishment, you can usually count on no refurbishments the week of July 4 and Christmas, granted they are the two busiest weeks of the year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom