Disney World Sounds and Attractions Music?

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Is there anywhere I can download the music you hear at Disney World?

You know...

The Rides!

The Lands!

The Parades!

You get my drift....

sittle

Is there anywhere I can download the music you hear at Disney World?...

:eek::eek::eek:

You've been a member here for almost 5 years, with close to 4000 posts and you haven't seen any of the park music threads that have been posted on this site??? :ROFLOL: ... HA HA HA!!

This seems to be a monthly request around here!

I would search for "Park Music" here first, there are a lot of good threads and then visit mousebits... They have lots but there are some other good sites out there for music... and if you're a fan of IRC, there is an even better site for you!

Good luck in your search! Happy listening!

sublimesting

I have thousands of tracks by using torrent sites or mousebits. Although people think mousebits is legal as it has files of only things NOT published or for sale it is still copyrighted and thus bootleg.

Mickey_777

I've seen "Disney's Greatest Vol. 1, 2 etc..." CD's at Disney outlet stores and they had music from some of the rides/attractions plus classic movie songs...

MrX8991

I'd say either search online or just pick up the Official Album. Between the two, you should be able to find anything you want.

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
:eek::eek::eek:

You've been a member here for almost 5 years, with close to 4000 posts and you haven't seen any of the park music threads that have been posted on this site??? :ROFLOL: ... HA HA HA!!

This seems to be a monthly request around here!

I would search for "Park Music" here first, there are a lot of good threads and then visit mousebits... They have lots but there are some other good sites out there for music... and if you're a fan of IRC, there is an even better site for you!

Good luck in your search! Happy listening!

Hahaha well Ive used Limewire but its hit or miss. Some days there is a bunch of stuff and some days there is nothing. It's weird. Someone posted a really good site with audio files. Mousebits is AWESOME for making DVDs of all the HD stuff on there!

MickeyMitch

I have "Disney's Happiest Celebration on Earth" CD and find it quite pleasing! It's not available on iTunes, I bought it off of Amazon!

Included Tracks:
1. WALT DISNEY'S DEDICATION OF DISNEYLAND - Disneyland's Dedication - July 17th, 1955
2. ALL ABOARD! - Main Street Station
3. MEET ME DOWN AT MAINSTREET (The Meloman)
4. ALEXANDER'S RAGTIME BAND (Rod Miller) - Coke Corner ADVENTURELAND
5. THE TIKI, TIKI, TIKI ROOM - The Enchanted Tiki Room
6. THE INDIANA JONES ADVENTURE - Temple of the Forbidden Eye
7. TARZAN MEDLEY - Tarzan Treehouse NEW ORLEANS SQUARE
8. YO HO (A PIRATE'S LIFE FOR ME) - Pirates of the Caribbean
9. GRIM, GRINNING GHOST - The Haunted Mansion CRITTER COUNTRY
10. BEAR BAND SERENADE - Country Bear Jamboree Listen
11. SPLASH MOUNTAIN - Splash Mountain
12. THE GREAT OUTDOORS - Country Bear Vacation
13. THE MANY ADVENTURES OF WINNIE THE POOH - The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
14. PECOS BILL - Slue Foot Sue's Golden Horseshoe Revue
15. THE RAINBOW CAVERNS - Main Train Through Nature's Wonderland and The Rainbow Caverns
16. IT'S A SMALL WORLD - it's a small world
17. ROGER RABBIT'S CAR TOON SPIN - Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin
18. THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW - Carousel of Progress
19. SPACE MOUNTAIN - Space Mountain
20. BUZZ LIGHTYEAR'S ASTRO BLASTERS - Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters
21. SPACE MOUNTAIN - NEW - Space Mountain
22. "Remember When" - LeAnn Rimes - Disneyland 50th Anniversary Theme Song

I highly recommend it!

SeaCastle

Mousebits, MagicMusic.net, and UABMagic are my favorites. Mousebits has a bit to a technical curve to it, but has a good amount of material. MagicMusic doesn't offer downloads, but they have dozens of playlists of music from the park that's available on CDs. UABMagic doesn't have downloads, but you won't find any where else on the internet with that amount (and quality) of audio, like the individual Rock 'n' Rollercoaster audio cues.

danv3

I'm listening to Illuminations: Reflections of Earth right now on mouseworldradio.com. To be followed by Wishes.

Horizonstta

If you are willing to pay a bit of money then you should check out www.extinctattractions.com. They have several audio collections of W D W music at a reasonable price. Hope this helps.

And you'd be purchasing items you can find at no cost at other places. In addition, several of his collections include music that isn't even accurate, so why pay money to get scammed? My advice, stay away from Extinct Attractions, especially considering the site has been reported to Disney legal and the RIAA on a number of occasions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom