Disney world is stale debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dog Ate Mouse

I for one honestly IMHO feel the parks have somenthing being done or going on all the time. Refurbs, enhancemnets cleaning and of course building. Besides adding new rides and or attractions, you also have to make sure all the existing rides and attractions are clean, working and look in a state of new. That's a whole lotta work to do and be done all the time and then add the new lands and building underway. No WDW isn't stale, if it was I would be the first to tell you on all the trips I have been and the furture trips to come. I can't wait to see the Florida expansion this year and look forward in a few years to DTD and Avatarland. I also like the Tree of life being lit up and night time music and entertainment coming. WDW to me is still just as fun as ever with a lot to look forward to as well. To me stale would be a Six flags Park with the same old rides and theming and up keep maybe once a year. Now that is what stale means to me, here you rides, give us your money and then go home. Meals still cost $100 dollars for lunch for a family of fours and most of the shows are see them once and wish you did not bother seeing it in the first place.

Pocahontas

What about national landmarks and other destinations in this country? I love Disney, but traveling to San Francisco and New York as a kid was a lot of fun for me. I'm going to try to expose my children to as much of this country as possible, not just Disney theme parks. Some actual culture.
Hey, guess what? This is called an opinion. Good for you, being so classy as to not taking your kids to Disney. You're quite the special snowflake. The world really commends you. But some people think Disney is the best vacation. Okay?

Californian Elitist

Sure they can. But does it solve anything? Nope. All it does is annoy people and make you sound ridiculous.

Well, that wasn't my point, my point was people are allowed to complain about things like that, and you said people couldn't. I don't think people care if they annoy others or sound ridiculous to some people. People can complain all they want.

Californian Elitist

Hey, guess what? This is called an opinion. Good for you, being so classy as to not taking your kids to Disney. You're quite the special snowflake. The world really commends you. But some people think Disney is the best vacation. Okay?

Did I say that person was wrong for thinking that way? Nope. Take a chill pill, Pocahontas, and re-read the post.

Funmeister's Delight

So 20K was a much higher quality ride than a Mine coaster that you haven't been on yet and the Little mermaid ride? 20K was a boring ride in a dirty swimming pool with faded fish on strings. At least the fish in mermaid are clean and colorful. I actually like the Mermaid ride for what it is. Yes, they could have done better but the kids love it.
I agree with you on some of the replacements. The original Imagination was far better than the current one. AE was better than Stitch but AE scared kids so they toned it down and themed it to a character.
I never said anything about 20K :cautious:

Pocahontas

Well, that wasn't my point, my point was people are allowed to complain about things like that, and you said people couldn't. I don't think people care if they annoy others or sound ridiculous to some people. People can complain all they want.
I never said they couldn't, I said they shouldn't. Believe me, I know people complain all they want - some for the sake of complaining. I was just saying that it solves nothing, so why bother?

jeffk410

This is normal.... People on this site, and all other WDW fan forums, enjoy complaining about WDW. I am convinced, at this point, that it is inevitable. I just try to ignore it and respond to those with a positive perception.

Pocahontas

Well like it or not little girl its going to happen. WDW is place I and many other people are passionate about, it has been tarnished in the last 15+ years so people are bound to complain. You by the way are the biggest hypocrite here because you are complaining about complaining. Do everyone a favor and keep your mouth shut. I am going to keep complaining until things get fixed and that sadly will probably be till the day I die. So paint with that.
I'm hardly complaining - there was a topic introduced and I'm elaborating. By your standards, every single person on this thread has complained. And, by the way, absolutely NOBODY said that you CANNOT complain. We just don't want to hear it unless it's something legitimate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom