Disney World Hauntings

bigbadwolf

Main Street USA said:
LOL. Wow, dude. Read the thread before you respond. You're no genius, and you're also incorrect.

Ummm where in the thread?... It's pretty obvious what the picture is... :D
And your talking to a good photographer here.

If I am wrong please tell me why...

Main Street USA

All I said was read the thread, and then you can comment all you want. You responded to someeone else who thinks it might be real by basically calling them stupid, and calling yourself a genius by thinking you were the only one who thought it was a person turning around in their doombuggy.

There's nothing more annoying than a freaking know-it -all, especially on a subject that is clearly debatable.

bigbadwolf

Main Street USA said:
All I said was read the thread, and then you can comment all you want. You responded to someeone else who thinks it might be real by basically calling them stupid, and calling yourself a genius by thinking you were the only one who thought it was a person turning around in their doombuggy.

There's nothing more annoying than a freaking know-it -all, especially on a subject that is clearly debatable.

Oh god... now that person is just going to start crying... If no one disagrees what it can really be how can it be debatable? :lookaroun

I think you get very angry over something way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way to simple. I am not calling myself a genius, I might just know these things. You might know things I do not know, and If you said I was wrong I wouldn't be upset about it. I would say to myself-"Oh I guess I might be wrong, maybe I should look up some of this stuff to be sure if I am wrong."

Main Street USA

Ooook, buddy. You're sensing my anger through type? Wow, you're even smarter than I thught! lol

I'm not angry, I just don't like people basically calling other people stupid, when they (themselves) know nothing to begin with. You have a good one, now, k? Deep breaths. It's gonna be ok.

bigbadwolf

Main Street USA said:
Ooook, buddy. You're sensing my anger through type? Wow, you're even smarter than I thught! lol

I'm not angry, I just don't like people basically calling other people stupid, when they (themselves) know nothing to begin with. You have a good one, now, k? Deep breaths. It's gonna be ok.

I never cared anyway... And i bet because you feel that your older then me, that you know more then me. I think you might not reply to this... But again I never called anyone stupid, I think you think you are the only genius here. I've met people like you before, and I know you won't quit when someone disagrees with you. It is very sad you are trying to argue with a 19 year old over the internet on WDW fan forum. If you tried argueing with the people at TAPS... man they would laugh at you. I come to these forums more because I am a WDW fan, not to argue with people like you over a QUESTIONING ghost picture. I think I have any right to disagree, and if you think this little arguement is that important to me, you got to be kidding. It only take up 5-10 minutes of my day and during that time I'm just entertained. :sohappy: Oh and my 12 year old brother feels the same way about the picture... its a person in a doom buggy turning their head around the corner.

And what NeedABreak said... Go to your happy place! :sohappy:

wdwjmp239

VSONNIER said:
Do y'all know of any good books about hauntings at Disney World hauntings? I know a while back there was a lot of talk about rumors of ghosts. Are there any books out with stories about it?

Maybe Bill Murray, Harold Ramis, Dan Aykroyd, and Ernie Hudson should check it out. Now, name the movie. ;)

:wave:

gamerboy255

I have a 6th sense. The 2 places that I can REALLY fell a presence is the scene in Snow White where the queen turns around and she is the hag and, in haunted mansion where the bride is. I am fine before and after these rooms it's just those certain rooms when i go in them. Also, I feel a presensce in the waiting line @ POTC. They say that a paranormal activity occurs when changes happen. So, I think people should pay close attention in POTC for anyone who is going when it reopens.

executivechef

My family for many many years owned the Lizzy Borden house in Fall River MA. TAPS actually did a show after my family sold the house. Although they never filmed anything while at the house. We the family have several stories that we know to be true. Haunted? My opinion, yes. There are way too many things that just can't be explained.
As for the picture, I really am impressed. Only the person who took the picture remembers what he took a shot of and if anyone was in the frame. I don't know how many pictures I've taken and said..."Dang, thanks for messing up that picture". Or "What the heck were they thinking walking in front of the cam". What I'm trying to say is I think that if I took a picture of the ride, I'd like to think I noticed something in the frame. Great picture, it keeps believers with hope there is another side.
Guy

A "Ghost" Host

gamerboy255 said:
I have a 6th sense. The 2 places that I can REALLY fell a presence is the scene in Snow White where the queen turns around and she is the hag and, in haunted mansion where the bride is. I am fine before and after these rooms it's just those certain rooms when i go in them. Also, I feel a presensce in the waiting line @ POTC. They say that a paranormal activity occurs when changes happen. So, I think people should pay close attention in POTC for anyone who is going when it reopens.
I also am a psychic and have also felt these spirits. I do know for a fact that the Haunted Mansion really is haunted. I am not the only one who has encountered the spirits there. I don't know of any stories or sightings of a spirit in Snow White, but I know what your talking about. By the way, I know some people don't beleive in psychic phenomina so if you don't then you don't have to beleive me.

Interruption?

xfkirsten said:
There's one at the Haunted Mansion, oddly enough, the "Old Man With the Cane." He is seen sometimes by CMs at load/unload, just sitting in a DoomBuggy, unresponsive.
You wanna run that by me again? I remember actually SEEING an old man with a cane on one of the Doom Buggies after the unload area staying on the ride and just assuming he left a walker or weelchair at the loading area. That's creepy man.

Samsakara

I find ghost very interesting but very scary at the same time. Growing up in my moms house i was always afraid. I hated getting up for school because id be the first one up. Id always look at the floor until i reached the light switch being so afraid i would see something. At the time i lived at home there was 3 ghost that lived there now its up to 4. Theres a woman in white who sometimes seen holding what appears to be a baby. Theres also a little girl who had moved with us when we had to move out of our trailer. Then theres a dog that a couple of family members have seen at the house. Now recently mom and a couple of other people have seen a guy that looks alot like my moms boyfriend.

As for the woman in white i seen her once it was such a neat experience. She was a see through ghostly mist like fog stuff. I wish i didnt get so scared and turn away. My sister was on the top bunk sleeping and i was on the bottom bunk with my bf. We were all taking a nap and i looked over and seen the woman watching over us. I freaked out turned and faced the wall and held my eyes shut. I looked back over and she was gone. Later on after me and my bf got talking i mentioned the woman. He said ya i saw her to. I wanted to kick him b/c i thought he was asleep through it. He told me he didnt want to say anything to me because he thought it would scare me and figuired i was sleeping.
I was going to write about a few more experiences but i dont think they would be believable. Even one story i found it hard to believe myself. My husband though has had ton more experiences then i have had. He sees mostly shadow figuires and he has seen the little girl ghost and the woman one at my moms more then once. I guess our apt that me and my husband live in is haunted. My brother, husband, and daughter have seen and heard things here. I thought i seen some shadow figuire on our steps once but i try to think of it as me just seeing things. I have also heard someone walk down the steps once just to look over and see nothing.
Im hoping to go to disneyworld in may. If i do im going to look to see if i see or feel anything. I guess i never really thought about ghost being there since its a fun place to be. I only went there once and was on a school trip with alot of people.

Interruption?

I've read some of these stories and here are my two cents:

Walt Disney was a man who was truely visionary as you all know. He revolutionized every industry he touched, and practically invented the family vacation industry. So much planning and creativity has been poured into Walt Disney World that we have reached a point where it can more easily be viewed as a work of art than an actual resort.

The Magic Kingdom is truely a place where spirits soar and emotions run high in an environment designed to take you out of this world. It's a place where what was, what will be and what never has or will be all come together to create something altogether entirely; a truely Magic Kingdom. It is a place unlike any other in this world and should therefore, rightfully have some odd inhabitants, physical or not. When you go to the Magic Kingdom and take part in the jollity and high emotions of it all, I believe you leave something behind. Because of those of us who go there, the rides are more joyful, Cinderella Castle stands taller and the fireworks shine brighter. It is a place where the past, present and future crash together, in a collidascope of memory and emotion. It is a place where the human spirit lives on forever in all its glory and it is a place where Grim Grinning Ghosts do indeed come out to socialize with us all and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Translation: The ghosts are just part of the magic.

executivechef

Well Samsakara, it looks like you and I will be at Disney in May. We'll have to get together and take a photo at the Haunted Mansion. Never know, maybe we'll get to see one of the spirits being believers. My wife is a believer as well.
I don't try to make people believe. Either you do, or don't. Everyone has their own opinion. I enjoyed this thread.
Guy

meanmice

I just came back from a trip to wdw this past weekend with my boyfriend. As we were walking around EPCOT at night, he asked if I wanted to ride space ship earth. I told him that I wasn't sure and explained to him that I get a little creaped out on it. He told me that he felt it was haunted (which I already knew) and that every time he goes on it it breaks down and he is stuck in the downword moving portion of the ride. I explained that I have had simular experiences there too. He then told me that he gets the same feeling in portions of the haunted mansion and that he swears that he has seen things there. I thought it couldn't be a coincidence that he and I had had simular strange experiences in these two attractions. My boyfriend is a very religious person and is also a science major. He does not jump to conclusions quickly and he truely believes that these two rides are haunted.

RAY M N.J.

this isnt realy like a ghost story but a presence someone very dear to me passed away, i was having trouble moving on in life lets say, i finaly got over the hump and picked myself up and said were going to disney world even though inside i wasnt feeling to up kinda more anxious we'll we got there all went well i was havin the time of my life i often thought of this dear person whos was in heaven while i was in disney , well here the truth - at one point riding rockin roller coaster (laughin havin fun flyin through this great ride ) i swear i actually felt this person who had passed on was with me right there at that moment with me goose bumps and i just cant explain as if that moment we made contact. I had prayed to this person( who loved disney by the way LOVED DISNEY) prayed that i had a good trip and i made it without being so anxious about the trip and losing this person. I truly believe it was this persons presence with me for that moment letting me know there OK and there happy Im ok. that person was my beloved mother im a father of 3,Im 37 years old. ive never felt this experience before or after since.THANKS MOM ............

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom