Disney Worker Arrested For Child

captainkidd

"it seems like this has happened very frequently in WDW"
This is a stated perception of the poster.
"It seems like once a month a cast member is getting arrested for child ."
This is a stated perception of the poster.
"Disney must be the biggest employer of pedophiler's in the world. "
This is a statement of a presumed fact by yourself that is likely not true and could be construed as an attack on the moral values of the WDC.

Those 3 comments are ALL opinions. Using fancy terminology doesn't change anything. There's a BIG difference between "IS" and "MUST BE".

For the record, I changed my post, as I sort of saw your point. It's kind of a moot point if you continue to copy and paste it though.

_Scar

Those 3 comments are ALL opinions. Using fancy terminology doesn't change anything. There's a BIG difference between "IS" and "MUST BE".

For the record, I changed my post, as I sort of saw your point. It's kind of a moot point if you continue to copy and paste it though.

It's stated- not as an opinion- but as a fact. From the data he's collected (assuming he isn't just saying this just for the hell of it *cough* probably *cough*) he's making it a fact.

It's an insult to Disney Company, and the people it imploys. People don't want to work around pedophiles, and Disney doesn't want to hire pedophiles.

dixiegirl

Uh!!! I had to check the date of the post because it seemed not to long ago another worker was arrested as well for the same charges........Just disgusting!

captainkidd

It's stated- not as an opinion- but as a fact. From the data he's collected (assuming he isn't just saying this just for the hell of it *cough* probably *cough*) he's making it a fact.

It's an insult to Disney Company, and the people it imploys. People don't want to work around pedophiles, and Disney doesn't want to hire pedophiles.

And again, I changed my post. And again, if you're going to copy and paste the post which I changed, it's a moot point. I didn't mean it as an insult to Disney, thus why I changed my post. It's not their fault. And nowhere did I say this was Disney's fault.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Stupid Stupid Stupid

This is not news. Go to familywatchdog. us, you can see a map of all the sexual offenders in your area. Things like this, as sick as they are, happen all the time. Being Disney it is news. Just looking for shock value.

DisneyMusician2

Stupid Stupid Stupid

This is not news. Go to familywatchdog. us, you can see a map of all the sexual offenders in your area. Things like this, as sick as they are, happen all the time. Being Disney it is news. Just looking for shock value.

Completely, completely agreed.

WDW1974

While you can't blame a company, let alone one the size of Disney, for the actions of its workers. It IS news because Disney IS a company that caters to children. The presumpion/assumption is that there is a much greater chance this individual may have committed a crime against children because of that.

I also do take issue with it being moved to a forum like this to die, which it will.

It may be ugly. But it is news. Much like when a monorial pilot is killed in a crash ... or when a child is molested at Typhoon Lagoon ... or when fistfights break out at the MK ... or when someone is stabbed at DD.

No, they aren't happy stories about park developments. But they are news.

I only hope this individual doesn't have a laundry list of victims out there.

sublimesting

What I find horrifying is that he DELETED some stuff he thought would be too risky if found! After reading what was found what in God's name did this scum bag think was too much?!?!

So, he was bored, huh? I wonder what would happen if he were left alone with Ted Nuggent and a crossbow and Mr. Nuggent were bored?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom