Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon

lukacseven

methinks Wine/Dine will not go through DHS at all ? I could be wrong but I see this as a logistical nightmare for crowd/runner control.

..does the full go through DHS?
The full barely goes through DHS anymore. Enter the park behind B&tB, past ToT, down Sunset and left to exit the park. They could still do that and not be impacted by SWGE. I think the hope among runners is that they return to the former course through DHS, which would incorporate backstage, TSL, SWGE, then past the commissary & former GMR, then exit park.

Texas84

Figment82

Finally got through using Chrome. Had to do it twice, as it didn’t give me a shirt size option for the half and kicked out the entire registration. Ugh! Got myself signed up for #10 (!) and my daughter for a kids dash.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I noticed we can now select gender and size for the 5k race shirts. Does this mean no more heavy cotton shirts? 🤞

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
ok where the flip do I get wine/dine with my AP? is there a link somewhere I'm missing?

Go to the AP page on the Disney website. Find the list of events/tours and scroll until you see rundisney. Click on that, which should take you to the page with the Register Now button. Press it, which takes you to the rD AP page. Select the race you want to register for. But make sure you also open your rD account.

The links weren't working until 10:30 this AM. And it was a mess after that to register. Wasn't asked for my shirt size, which halted my registration, but charged my card. 🙄 Had to back out and start all over again.

Isn't this the 3rd race to use the new registration process? They really need to get it fixed before SW 2020 early registration opens up in July.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom