Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
If anyone goes to the expo today can you let me know if they are doing sign ups for the 10k and/or the after party?

You can go to the box office at the Arena to check on party tickets. Didn't check to see about signing up for races.

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
And long sleeved.... Rarely is W&D cold.
Yep, I wish they would just do short sleeved for all of them or at least give the option (although they probably don’t want to add any additional complication to the process). Between runDisney and all the local races that do long sleeve for the longer distances (as a “perk” over a short sleeve one for a 5K) I’ve got a stack of long sleeve race shirts 3-4 feet high for the maybe 2 days a year in the southeast where it is chilly enough for long sleeves but not too cold to run without a jacket 😂

Hope everybody had a great 5K and has a great time the rest of the weekend! My FOMO is kicking in!

We made it to NYC about 7:45AM, did a few laps around the city due to fog before they diverted us to Pennsylvania to refuel and wait things out. Looks like it will be late-afternoon before we’re back in a plane and en route to La Guardia. They made us check one bag at the gate, so we’re trying to see if we can get it and take a car to the city.

But for now, it’s a beautiful day in Allentown! 😜
C32F7709-8526-45D3-AE6B-E558B0B6A3AE.jpeg

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I made it! Starting in studio’s today because the expo isn’t open till 11.

The shoe ornament sounds nice.

@LAKid53 how was the 5K?

Unfortunately I didn't make the 5k. Woke up with a migraine after only a couple of hours of sleep. ☹️

Feeling a little better now and will take it easy. It's going to be a warm weekend.

Figment82

Unfortunately I didn't make the 5k. Woke up with a migraine after only a couple of hours of sleep. ☹️

Feeling a little better now and will take it easy. It's going to be a warm weekend.
I’m so sorry to hear that, migraines are the absolute worst! Glad you’re feeling better now!

RunningKoen

The 10K went well!

It was quite hot and so humid, so some character stops were a welcome rest and in around mile 5 I just went for 4 cups at the water stop.

I saw the pink Hippo from fantasia (I was told, didn’t know her), Pluto, Mulan, Asian Micky, Donald, Mushu and Chip and Dales.
No photo pass moment with spaceship earth :(

The I did it stops were general runDisney themed with just a 10K sign to hold

Went for Asian Minnie after the race, lines was not that long. Snacks were Okay :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom