Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
If they won’t allow modifications or new registrations, perhaps we could figure out some swaps on the board. I’m signed up for 5k and the challenge but am really only interested in the Half medal (frankly, I’m jealous of the kids races getting Hook and Smee!).

Hopefully, we’ll find out they can modify or cancel and re-register, which would be the simpler option. But, if not, and someone has their hearts set on the 5k or 10k, we might be able to work something out (just beware, my shirts are going to be XL 😁).

Surferboy567

If they won’t allow modifications or new registrations, perhaps we could figure out some swaps on the board. I’m signed up for 5k and the challenge but am really only interested in the Half medal (frankly, I’m jealous of the kids races getting Hook and Smee!).

Hopefully, we’ll find out they can modify or cancel and re-register, which would be the simpler option. But, if not, and someone has their hearts set on the 5k or 10k, we might be able to work something out (just beware, my shirts are going to be XL 😁).

Not a bad idea at all.

After seeing the medals though...some of them are kinda ugly at least in my opinion. Maybe we can have a swap thread or something.

dreamfinder

Jeepers. I may be in the minority, but there is this small bit of me that is thinking I'd actually try to snag one of those virtual registrations for those medals if they open some up, even at those prices. *fingers crossed*

RememberWhen

Jeepers. I may be in the minority, but there is this small bit of me that is thinking I'd actually try to snag one of those virtual registrations for those medals if they open some up, even at those prices. *fingers crossed*
I was pondering the same about the 10k, especially if it included the shirts. The virtual 5k series just gets you the medal, but I would have bought a shirt (or several) if it was offered.

Surferboy567

I was pondering the same about the 10k, especially if it included the shirts. The virtual 5k series just gets you the medal, but I would have bought a shirt (or several) if it was offered.

The ursula medal is my favorite one I think out of the bunch. I may go for that as well. Not sure though still think the designs are a little lacking, and this is assuming they even put more spots up.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Got my email from rD - chose virtual for the 5k and a refund for the challenge. You do NOT have the option to split your challenge bib to either just the 10k or half.

Respo12

Hey guys, kicking over the refund option, and I figured instead of just getting the $ back from Disney, I’d give one of you guys a shot at the medals instead of Disney just keeping them. I have the 5k, 10k, half, and challenge paid for, I’d like to keep them all together, too confusing to split them up. Shoot me a message if interested! No profit here, would offer it to a forum member for what I paid. If not no worries, I’ll just select the refund option

RunningKoen

Hey guys, kicking over the refund option, and I figured instead of just getting the $ back from Disney, I’d give one of you guys a shot at the medals instead of Disney just keeping them. I have the 5k, 10k, half, and challenge paid for, I’d like to keep them all together, too confusing to split them up. Shoot me a message if interested! No profit here, would offer it to a forum member for what I paid. If not no worries, I’ll just select the refund option

I said I didnt like the medals, but with no spots opening, this is a quite interesting option. Hmm, what to do, what to do.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom