News Disney transforms Magic Kingdom's famous purple wall to celebrate PRIDE Month at Walt Disney World and will donate merch profits to support LGBTQIA+

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I tried that, too, hoping it would be better. And it was better to the extent that I was able to drink the pineapple juice, but the Dole Whip itself ended up in the bin again. I gave it one last shot with the lime (?) flavour they sell at the Poly, and that was even worse.

Now, if they ever make a rainbow version for Pride, I may be tempted to get it for celebratory reasons, but I’ve otherwise sworn off the stuff.

You should have tried the dark rum version sold in Animal Kingdom. 👍

LittleBuford

What are we talking about in terms of civil rights ? I fully support marriage, adoption, health /life insurance benefits etc... but I will be honest I feel there is push for somethings that I don't consider civil rights and are detrimental to the feminist movement. As a woman I have issue with some of the watering down of what it really means to be a woman in response to making sure everyone is included.
To return us somewhat to topic (though without wanting to open a debate that I’m sure will end up being deleted), I just want to say that I stand with my trans sisters and brothers and feel that the panic surrounding them (particularly trans women) in political and popular discourse is unfair and out of all keeping with the reality of the situation.

maemae74

To return us somewhat to topic (though without wanting to open a debate that I’m sure will end up being deleted), I just want to say that I stand with my trans sisters and brothers and feel that the panic surrounding them (particularly trans women) in political and popular discourse is unfair and out of all keeping with the reality of the situation.
Good for you and I am glad you do but what is unfair is what it is doing to women's rights . I stand 100% with JK Rowling on this topic.

doctornick

Very similar reaction here. I think the community had talked it up to a point where nothing would have matched the image I had in my head. It was a profound disappointment.

That said, my fondness for eating anything else means there's more dole whip for everyone else to enjoy.

I don't really understand why people even talk about Dole Whips when there is the vastly superior Citrus Swirl around....

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
It's the only version I get.
shocked philip j fry GIF

DKampy

Disagree. IMO, that would be the cupcakes.
IMO it’s still the Dole Whip.. at least the cupcakes are edible to me… with The Dole Whip after one bite I could not eat anymore… guess I just don’t get and I am one of those fools that like pineapple on pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom