News Disney to offer discount on new MagicBand designs as an optional alternative to complimentary solid color MagicBands

Mikey73181

Figures the day AFTER giving up and placing an order for standard colors, they become available. Sigh.

This is what I've been afraid of. I've been waiting for specific ones that were there on the first day to see if they come back. The last two weeks has only been the solid ones and I almost caved and just got them. Then yesterday when the other ones became available again, I keep trying with no luck, now most are gone again. I only have until Sunday/Monday (added extra day so ended up with two sets of bands) and I'm afraid they wont restock again. I have a little hope left since in the last 24 hours they seem to have been updating frequently.

AugieMorosco

This is what I've been afraid of. I've been waiting for specific ones that were there on the first day to see if they come back. The last two weeks has only been the solid ones and I almost caved and just got them. Then yesterday when the other ones became available again, I keep trying with no luck, now most are gone again. I only have until Sunday/Monday (added extra day so ended up with two sets of bands) and I'm afraid they wont restock again. I have a little hope left since in the last 24 hours they seem to have been updating frequently.
I had chosen solid ones and was a day past my 30 day "deadline" and it still allowed me to edit and upgrade.

Homer fan

Where can we get the full list of what's available once inventory is in? I don't know if I should jump on Belle for my daughter or wait for Aurora (assuming she's one of the discounted ones?)

Hcalvert

Where can we get the full list of what's available once inventory is in? I don't know if I should jump on Belle for my daughter or wait for Aurora (assuming she's one of the discounted ones?)
I don't think there is any official list on what is put on there, except none of the limited edition ones. I keep seeing the same ones offered and few new ones thrown in every once in awhile. That is assuming you can check out. When I just logged in, there was an exclaimer again that they were sold out but about 6 customized ones were listed with the solid-colored ones.

Homer fan

I don't think there is any official list on what is put on there, except none of the limited edition ones. I keep seeing the same ones offered and few new ones thrown in every once in awhile. That is assuming you can check out. When I just logged in, there was an exclaimer again that they were sold out but about 6 customized ones were listed with the solid-colored ones.
Gotcha....thx!

Has anyone seen what princesses were available, besides Belle?

cosmicgirl

They've added more bands again.
For future reference, these were the ones that were available around 11am EST yesterday followed by the ones showing now:
MB upgrade.jpg
MB upgrade2.jpg

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
Look on the bright side...at least it is optional - How long you figure we got until we have to buy our Magic Bands (standard or alternative)?

Last edited:

Mikey73181

Just thought I got two out of my three, and I have a split stay so I was gonna try to get the third on the other order before the choices changed again. It gave me an “try again” error message, so I submitted again, got the same message but behind it I could see “congratulations on your order” and it showed all three. Checked my credit card but it’s only showing paying for one, got a confirmation email and that’s showing one solid and one custom. So now I don’t know if the third one actually went thru or if I should keep trying for it on my second reservation. Now the website isn’t even working for me so I can’t see anything. This whole thing has been so frustrating.

EDIT: Now when I look, one of the bands is gray and I can no longer edit. Now I’m afraid if I try to get the same band for the other reservation the same thing will happen and I’ll end up with two grays, or I’ll get two of the same custom band.

Last edited:

cinderellafan6

This happened to me. I was ordering for my daughter and couldn't get through. Then the gray one showed up in my mailbox. I have emailed Disney and still have not received any response, that was 10 days ago..

starri42

Has anybody been able to complete the ordering process? They appeared to have a bunch of the premium bands that I wanted in stock yesterday, but every time I tried to add them, I got an error.

I mean, I'm trying to give them more money. Shouldn't they want me to do that?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom