News Disney to offer discount on new MagicBand designs as an optional alternative to complimentary solid color MagicBands

bubbles1812

Got my Minnie and Castle bands today! I’m very happy with them, as we’ve only ever done the solid colors. (Full Price special bands ain’t worth 25+ dollars in my book).

That being said, our trip is in December. It seems really silly that Disney didn’t put a limit to where people could say only buy 60 days out. Then there wouldn’t be such a supply issue.

bee

My wife and I are now the proud owners of Rainbow Mickey bands and Spaceship Earth bands!

44d17cb8-3c1a-4a9c-83d7-4a2dd22424eb-jpeg.384578

8521bd46-8d68-4411-900a-e20d9bd53056-jpeg.384577

Hcalvert

Are there any glow-in-the dark bands? The Tower of Terror one (purple and lime green) with would be great for that or make a Haunted Mansion one that has the glowing eyes like the wallpaper.

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
Yet the full priced bands are plentiful and in stock on the Shop Disney App or website. If Disney wanted to make right, each guest would get an e-coupon for a discounted magic band to be purchased at WDW. But they won't. So here's to a negative guest experience.

Furiated

Are there any glow-in-the dark bands? The Tower of Terror one (purple and lime green) with would be great for that or make a Haunted Mansion one that has the glowing eyes like the wallpaper.

There was a special order House of Magic one that glows in the dark (I have it!) but I don't think any of these ones do. I'd love to find out that the Mansion one does

Disney Dad 3000

When it does that, typically logging out and then logging back in will fix it.

Yeah, finally got access to that page again yesterday. Couldn't order anything but I could see them.

On a side note, my sister got bands yesterday for her trip in august and they sent her 4 instead of 2 (she was only charged for 2). The 2 extra werent personalized. So......Disney....

kbmb

Yeah, finally got access to that page again yesterday. Couldn't order anything but I could see them.

On a side note, my sister got bands yesterday for her trip in august and they sent her 4 instead of 2 (she was only charged for 2). The 2 extra werent personalized. So......Disney....

I still haven't been "charged" for our 3 bands. We saw the charge on the day we ordered, but it's since dropped off and hasn't come back :confused:

Mikey73181

Yet the full priced bands are plentiful and in stock on the Shop Disney App or website. If Disney wanted to make right, each guest would get an e-coupon for a discounted magic band to be purchased at WDW. But they won't. So here's to a negative guest experience.

Exactly. This whole thing has been frustrating from the start, the least they could do is help out the people who didn’t get what they ordered or couldn’t order what they wanted even tho it showed it in stock. I’m just gonna let my kids each pick out a band while we are down there since my first order got messed up and they closed out my second order even tho it said you could do it up to 11 days prior to your trip so I was waiting a few more days to see if anything new popped up.

cinderellafan6

Could not order the bands. Kept trying and would not process. Tried again and not allowed to edit any more so I called Disney yesterday and they couldn't figure anything out. Just checked and they shipped gray bands and now it looks like we are stuck with them. Disney had no idea(supposedly) that this was happening. Still waiting for them to call me back with some info as to why we are getting gray bands.

starri42

Finally managed to get the order through. There weren't any of the premium bands that I thought my very much non-Disneyphile husband would be caught dead in, so he is getting the lime green one. I did score one of the Spaceship Earths.

jrogue

I was able to add them to my cart to proceed to checkout ... but I haven't yet because I'm still waiting for that Haunted Mansion one to come back! 🤞

jrogue

Is there a set time for when they update? I didn't see anyone post about that earlier ... was wondering if it's an on the hour every hour kind of refresh, or a couple times a day? Or completely random?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom