News Disney to offer discount on new MagicBand designs as an optional alternative to complimentary solid color MagicBands

DCBaker

Premium Member
New bands added this morning!

Screen Shot 2019-12-13 at 7.57.28 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-13 at 7.57.23 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-13 at 7.57.17 AM.png

MitziBitfur

So glad I saw this thread- got a Captain America armband that I'm crazy about, for my January visit.

Unfortunately when I look for the April visit, selection is thin. I'm gonna try that :43 past the hour trick tomorrow.

Gonegrrl

All the bands I want are available, I live in Canada so they need to be shipped to the resort why oh why can't I checkout?!?!?!? Getting an error everytime!!!

Hcalvert

I saw this one when I was googling the 2020 Mickey one currently on the WDW site to see the other side of it. Has anyone seen this one come up for preordering?

1577895314274.png

Hcalvert

That one has not been put up.
Thanks. I check in periodically the selection offered as I have three upcoming trips and all are split stays (so 5 possible chances left since January's trips have been ordered--the Marie one and the 2020 Mickey one) and we still have our AP bands we can order at any time.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Thanks. I check in periodically the selection offered as I have three upcoming trips and all are split stays (so 5 possible chances left since January's trips have been ordered--the Marie one and the 2020 Mickey one) and we still have our AP bands we can order at any time.
If I see it pop up, I'll be sure to tag you!

AugieMorosco

Feeling like the selections are lacking lately. Seems like it's transitioned almost entirely to dumping stock of magic bands that are about to be discontinued or that sell poorly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom