Disney to make an expansion announcement today.

flynnibus

Premium Member
Are you saying that you believe that the Avatar films and the DAK project are all on track and destined to happen?

No i dont. But me saying it should not be considered a valid source.. Just like this article should not be because it offers nothing but speculation with no reference at all. I can't believe people here are so willing to jump when Site 1 quoted site 2 who quotes site 3.. And fail to actually look at site 3's article

No i dont. But me saying it should not be considered a valid source.. Just like this article should not be because it offers nothing but speculation with no reference at all. I can't believe people here are so willing to jump when Site 1 quoted site 2 who quotes site 3.. And fail to actually look at site 3's article
They're willing to accept it because they are absolutely biased against the project.

Captain Chaos

Anyone willing to bet how many O faces Lou will be doing tonight and through this weekend recording his podcast describing how magical 1000 more seats are???

o-face-275x300.jpg

LudwigVonDrake

Why are people surprised that there wasn't a major announcement? Whatever they (might) plan on announcing (Carsland? RSR?) will be announced when it works in Disney's favor.

lazyboy97o

This used to drive me nuts with a now dead podcast. Refused to discuss rumors, but had no problem quoting the Los Angeles Times who, when you went to look at the article yourself, was quoting Al Lutz and nobody else.

jrh1985

Why are people surprised that there wasn't a major announcement? Whatever they (might) plan on announcing (Carsland? RSR?) will be announced when it works in Disney's favor.
I am a little surprised. Not surprised about the 1000 seats but why would they call the press to F! For that?? That was something the parks blog could have handeld like with the CTM news.
Regardless of what shape F! is in, adding 1000 seats is good news.

I Just thought of this:

Does WDW have to alert the media when they move earth???? (If they move it at all)

luv

Channel 6 got scammed it seems. That is happening more and more to the MSM as budgets and staffs continue to shrink.
Well, they made the announcement. It wasn't much more than the info the news people gave, but they made it.

1000 more seats for a show I don't like and pics of what I hope is just a pre-show.

Yay. (not)

janoimagine

I have no issue with people who are diabled using them. I do have a BIG, HUGE issue with 534-pound folks using them to help die quicker instead of getting off their fat arses (oh wait, I can use now!) and walking. I don't know how you can look like that and drive on and have any dignity at all. ... Being addicted to food isn't a disability.
Exactly ... Wow ... Where to start ... My biggest issue is the 'Plus Size' individuals that insist on using them in line at the kiosks in the food and wine festival ... is it really that hard for you to park it for 1 minute, stand in line, then order your 4 desserts and go eat it in peace, at least your burning some calories (all be it minimal) by walking and standing???? ... instead of crushing my ankles or toes when your trying to do a 5 point turn in the line ... or turning around because you couldn't read the sign out front ahead of time that clearly tells you what items are avaliable???

Seriously?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom