Disney to make an expansion announcement today.

RSoxNo1

Hey, they added those flashbangs at the end! (was that two years ago?)
The spiraling pyrotechnics on the the boat haven't spiraled in quite some time. I'm also curious as to what causes them to not have the snake move? It wasn't moving the other night and it hadn't rained in days. What are the determining factors for that?

RSoxNo1

Universal has 3 projects going right now that they haven't "officially" announced yet (Transformers, Potter, and Springfield) and this is what Disney holds a press event for? Universal didn't even have the press down for Hollywood Drive In Mini Golf or Cabana Bay.
What's the Springfield announcement? I know they're demolishing the Kwik E Mart and building sideshow games, are they doing something else?

Captain Chaos

What's the Springfield announcement? I know they're demolishing the Kwik E Mart and building sideshow games, are they doing something else?

Project 971 is rumored to be an expansion of the Simpsons area, making it a complete Springfield land... Haven't read any specifics however...

luv

I don't really get this mentality, but I suppose it means that you're more patient than me. Also, the Jungle Book had a show in the Animal Kingdom, it was replaced by Tarzan and that was replaced by Nemo.
I'd rather wait for excellence than settle for immediate mediocrity. But I can't accept credit for the a virtue I don't really possess, lol. Not generally patient. :)

I know there was a Jungle Book show. But that doesn't mean there can't be another, that it couldnt be in CMM...or that the new one couldnt be better. It fits very well in AK, too. I'm not married to it, but I'd be pretty jazzed about it.

And it could beat up Tarzan & Nemo with one hand tied behind its back. :)

quirkle

Ok - my mom just called and said a news broadcast in Tampa was talking about the legoland star wars expansion and mentioned that it would compliment an expansion at Disney. What does that mean?

Vader2112

ANNOUNCEMENT: Disney will be getting rid of all attractions to make room for NEXT GENERATION STROLLER PARKING!!!! :eek:
Awesome interactive stroller parking pavilions!! I can not wait. I wonder if it will have next gen fast pass? Meet and greet with Sammy Stroller and Dan the discarded Dirty Diaper. The gift shop will sell witty child care t- shirts. Plus dress up your stroller to look like a princess or pirate at thur stroller boutique league. This will all be ready fall of 2014 ... Wait spring 2112.

G00fyDad

I know. She called me about it and I told her they were not related. She said the news said that the star wars expansion Ties in with a to be announced Disney expansion. Who knows.

I cannot see it happening.

(I'm not getting my hopes up for a Star Wars Land. I'm not getting my hopes up for a Star Wars Land. I repeat, I'm not getting my hopes up for a Star Wars Land.)

lazyboy97o

I know. She called me about it and I told her they were not related. She said the news said that the star wars expansion Ties in with a to be announced Disney expansion. Who knows.
Yeah, I just cannot ever see Lucas getting Disney and Merlin (whose parent company also owns SeaWorld and Busch Gardens) to work together on a Star Wars project.

quirkle

I agree with you guys and since there has been nothing here I feel like they were referencing the redone star tours? I tell her not to
Tell me Florida news stories.

ctxak98

You obviously haven't ridden both.
No I havent yet but I will this next summer. But I do know that is goes slower. And to me even on test track its not much of a thrill so having a ride even slower...I dont know if I like the idea. I feel disney has a lot of slow rides already or same style I should say

i don't know if this has been posted yet but i just read that their will be 1000 new seats added to Fantasmic which most likely is to lead to redoing alot of the show ( please let it be pocahontas)

Any info?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom