Disney to make an expansion announcement today.

M.rudolf

Think of it more as a strong cup of coffee to sober folks up. I am not the one peddling false hopes. I am trying to keep people from falling for these weekly scams. I should be thanked. :cool:
Do I really have to post all of your previous posts. You really are like a fortune teller keep everything vague so when something,anything happens, you can claim your correct. I'm not drinking the coffee your sellin, I definitely won't be drinking the koolaid.

jt04

Oh you aren't? Awesome I can't wait for that bold vision of DTD you always spoke about and I can't wait for Iger to "sheriff up" and take TDO by the proverbial horns and usher in a new golden age for WDW!!

Now I am pumped!

"New and Bold" is a quote from Disney and per Steve and others is still in the works. And I am not the only one claiming change is on the way. More and more people are jumping on that bandwagon. However, I think we will have to wait until BATB and Mermaid opens before we get any major announcements.

Bob Saget

It's the reason why Fantasmic! needs more seats that Potter's gonna be sucking on. ;)
If this "special announcement" Disney has coming is either show/parade, restaurant, or meet & greet related (a.k.a. the usual Disney announcement), then I doubt Potter has much to fear.

But if Disney were to release details of a specific land revolving around Cars...then we'd have a game on our hands worth watching.

Given how history repeats itself, however, I doubt it is the latter of the two. At least for tonight.

M.rudolf

Don't need it as I have logic. I said attention would be turned to WDW after the completion of DCA 2.0. Been saying it for years. Simple logical deduction that everyone wants to claim as their own now.

Wow, do I relate to Vulcan society.

~Live long and prosper~
Please don't sully the poor Vulcans by using there name in this conversation. So I guess everyone been jumping on your band wagon. One word jt arrogant

WDW1974

"New and Bold" is a quote from Disney and per Steve and others is still in the works. And I am not the only one claiming change is on the way. More and more people are jumping on that bandwagon. However, I think we will have to wait until BATB and Mermaid opens before we get any major announcements.

New and bold is BS marketing spin.

And, FRANKly, I haven't heard Disney or Steve use that yet. Disney is too busy with words like 'celebrate' ... 'memories' ... ''dreams' ... 'wishes' ... and ... yep 'MAGIC!'

I don't ride any bandwagons, I'd rather drive A8s myself!:)

luv

Think of it more as a strong cup of coffee to sober folks up. I am not the one peddling false hopes. I am trying to keep people from falling for these weekly scams. I should be thanked. :cool:
It wasn't a scam thread. It was on Channel 6. I don't know if the OP saw it on Channel 6 or some other channel, but it was on 6.

Maybe they got it wrong (I'm thinking they might have, since there was no announcement), but they did say it.

Nobody said it was supposed to be a big announcement.

jt04

It wasn't a scam thread. It was on Channel 6. I don't know if the OP saw it on Channel 6 or some other channel, but it was on 6.

Maybe they got it wrong (I'm thinking they might have, since there was no announcement), but they did say it.

Nobody said it was supposed to be a big announcement.

Channel 6 got scammed it seems. That is happening more and more to the MSM as budgets and staffs continue to shrink.

M.rudolf

We go through this two or three times a year. I fell for it and then learned. Big announcements are now almost always at D23 conventions or totally out of the blue with no hints or warning.
And still your here along with the rest of us. So that proves
A. You came here looking for info like the rest of us
B. You came here to make fun of and belittle people
C. You came here to show us that your superior to us normal humans because no one allows you to do this in the real world
I put money on all of the above

WDW1974

I'll hold you to that whip (not a citrus thingy...), but I'd rather smack those folks with a wet turkey leg. Makes a nice "SMACK" sound and leaves a big blob of sauce.
:cool:

Oh yeah, I was talking to a mutual friend (very into hair) recently about how I often fantasize about beating fanbois with turkey legs, so why not bloggers/podcasters/social media whores (someone will have to tell me how you go from needing to live in your car to dining at Club 33 all the time without say ... taking money from places you shouldn't, btw).

We should definitely do that.

And run off saying ''you've done been stuffed by the Spirit!''

WDW1974

If this "special announcement" Disney has coming is either show/parade, restaurant, or meet & greet related (a.k.a. the usual Disney announcement), then I doubt Potter has much to fear.

But if Disney were to release details of a specific land revolving around Cars...then we'd have a game on our hands worth watching.

Given how history repeats itself, however, I doubt it is the latter of the two. At least for tonight.

For an announcement of that magnitude, Disney would have an event and set it up weeks in advance and have as much media and online whores as possible around.

They wouldn't do it quietly one night when kids are going back to school, adults are settling in with the fact summer is over and the DEMS are holding their party. No one would care.

Disneyhead'71

I don't think Disney said it was going to be a "big" announcement just they they were/are going to make announcement. It's just the hurricane blogosphere that take that nugget of info and blows the expectations way up.

WDW1974

Don't need it as I have logic. I said attention would be turned to WDW after the completion of DCA 2.0. Been saying it for years. Simple logical deduction that everyone wants to claim as their own now.

Wow, do I relate to Vulcan society.

~Live long and prosper~

That's typical JT 'logic' ... a building can only be ignored for so long ... so let's assume that since 2004 (since I wasn't here back then) JT has been claiming eventually WDW will get some loving, well, gee that's really going out on a limb. You were bound to be 'right' whether it was in 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014, 2018 or 2022. You really couldn't be wrong with that one, bud.

Unfortunately, you've clung to this like it's been some sorta master plan when there hasn't been any. Everything from the modest Fantasyland project to Avatarland to the makeover of the Studios have been kneejerk desperation moves. All of them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom