Disney Tattoos?

Britt

Original Poster
So Im on Pinterest looking up awesome recipes and stumble into Disney pin boards (and if any of you are on there...you know how it goes. Not sure how I got there...haha), and people had Disney tattoos. Various characters, the castle, even rides!

Do YOU have a tattoo (disney related) or has your obsession not reached that level yet? haha

Britt

Original Poster
I don't know what Pintrest is and have never been there.

I do not and will not have a tattoo.
NO Pinterest??? NONE? You'd love it Luv!

I have the stupidest tattoo on my wrist that I cant wait to have removed...haha.

Britt

Original Poster
Lol! Sorry bout the mid marriage breakdown... but its deff an ......odd....tattoo.. lol. And the tongue! Lol :)
Oh we're still married...I think it was just a....weird "holy crap, Im married"...years after the fact! haha

And right? Where on earth did that come from? hahaha! *sigh* Gotta laugh at myself sometimes...

aw14

I have several tattoos of varying size, color and location. I have thought about a disney related one, as surprisingly that seems to be the only theme my wife would support for tattoos. The only other one is the one that my daughter drew.

ThankstoMOM

I LOVE tattoos. DW and I are both sleeved. I am working on my Disney tattoos now, I am dedicating my legs to my favorite attraction, The Haunted Mansion. The front of my legs will be all 4 Strecthing Portaits, the back of my legs will have various spooks from the ride and then all the negative space will be the purple corridor wallpaper. I have one session(7hrs) on the Tightrope walker and one on the Dynamite guy. I Should have them done by next trip 10/2013. Actually had like 3 people take pics of my Ropewalker last time at parks in Feb of this year, good times. I also want a GusGus tattoo and Cinderellas castle, but legs first. When my legs are all done I'll post pics

dkaudio

I LOVE tattoos. DW and I are both sleeved. I am working on my Disney tattoos now, I am dedicating my legs to my favorite attraction, The Haunted Mansion. The front of my legs will be all 4 Strecthing Portaits, the back of my legs will have various spooks from the ride and then all the negative space will be the purple corridor wallpaper. I have one session(7hrs) on the Tightrope walker and one on the Dynamite guy. I Should have them done by next trip 10/2013. Actually had like 3 people take pics of my Ropewalker last time at parks in Feb of this year, good times. I also want a GusGus tattoo and Cinderellas castle, but legs first. When my legs are all done I'll post pics
Thats awesome man. Deff put them up when youre done

wiigirl

I don't have any tattoos....but seriously considering something Epcot related recently...
75.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom