News Disney Symphony Of Colors Nighttime Show 2024

Trekkie101

A few drones fail every few shows, occasionally you’ll spot them on odd roofs around DLPs fantasyland the next day. So I don’t think they’ll appear above guests for a long while.

If there’s bad weather - the DESP won’t run. It’ll just be Dreams, as it’s more of a 10 min pre show.

That said - out of the D Light performances there was less than 10 cancelled in a year so it’s pretty robust.

LondonTom

A few drones fail every few shows, occasionally you’ll spot them on odd roofs around DLPs fantasyland the next day. So I don’t think they’ll appear above guests for a long while.

If there’s bad weather - the DESP won’t run. It’ll just be Dreams, as it’s more of a 10 min pre show.

That said - out of the D Light performances there was less than 10 cancelled in a year so it’s pretty robust.
It seems way more robust than I maybe give the drones credit for 😂

I went in March last year for almost a week and Power the Night drones were cancelled every night I was there apart from the last night when we opted for D-Light (with the idea that if the drones fail we at least got Disney Illuminations which we hadn't seen in a while!)

TheLewisHK

Just got back from 4 days at Sequoia Lodge and had the pleasure of catching the show twice during our holiday. Can confidently say that this is one of my favourite shows I've seen Disney put on - you don't get a sense of the sheer scale of these from the videos at all.

The music was fantastic and nostalgic, the show is pre-faced with a small section honouring the original parade, so the purist within me was also happy and felt acknowledged lol. Plus it went OVER with the crowds, and I would say it actually received more of a reaction than Dreams did.

Very impressed with DLP after this trip, even if I did feel like a block of ice by the end of it!

jrhwdw

Don't get me wrong, Drones are Amazing! However, Great Job DLP on keeping DESP going!! Even if it's too windy for Drones!:

No reason DESP Castle Version can't happen at other Parks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom