News Disney Symphony Of Colors Nighttime Show 2024

TTA94

Original Poster
Disney should bring this to Disney California Adventure park.

Considering Disneyland has the actual MSEP in storage and the PTN parade I don’t think them choosing to use drones over those parades would be well received by fans.

SweetDuffy101

Considering Disneyland has the actual MSEP in storage and the PTN parade I don’t think them choosing to use drones over those parades would be well received by fans.
this has been explained before that its hard to perform nighttime spectaculars at Paris due to the fact that they have longer daylight savings during spring summer times.

Disneyland paris has to wait at very late hours to peform DIsney Dreams during summer.
Its even harder for them when they did Disney Fantillusion and Disney dreams for a few months in 2011.

cjkeating

I think the fact that the new Christmas parade was designed to be run at night was a sign a true night parade isn't deemed feasible.

LondonTom

I think the fact that the new Christmas parade was designed to be run at night was a sign a true night parade isn't deemed feasible.
Meh having seen it a couple of weeks ago, I think it feels like the main part of that they thought they could combine the parade with the tree-lighting ceremony they used to have to save money.

Seems like someone beat DLP to the idea of strapping pyro to drone, could only find this 1 second bit of it in a twitter video.

Possibly the same third-party company DLP uses, done this too?

cjkeating

I think it feels like the main part of that they thought they could combine the parade with the tree-lighting ceremony they used to have to save money.
I'm not sure which versions of the tree lighting ceremony you saw in the past but they were internally problematic. The main issue was the 'tree only' version (which was my personal favourite) rated low as guests found it underwhelming despite multiply attempts to improve it. They then went on a journey of adding Mickey, Minnie and Santa on a moveable stage which logistically was a pain as now everyone had to be on Main Street to see it and the stage blocked the lower third of the tree and then in a last ditch attempt they added in the Princesses to the show which solved none of the logistical problems but anything with Princesses in it rates higher.

So I think combing this with the parade was a good logical move as you are ticking a few boxes at once. I think it's also nice that after the tree-lighting version of the parade there are short 2-3 minute tree lighting sequences which are in effect sections of the original tree lighting ceremony for people to catch as they are entering/leaving the park.

TheLewisHK

Is the Electrical Sky Parade still starting this coming Monday? We will be there but can't find anything on the app about it

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom