Disney Store ??

disneyWX

Our store has been closed in my hometown in NC for some years now. I used to be a CM there back in '02. Not sure where the closest one to us is now...at least an hour or so away. Still can't believe they closed down...

markjohns1

Where exactly is this located?? My family is in St. Louis and was very sad that ALL the Disney Stores were closing!! They love to shop there for my daughter for the Holidays and her Birthday!!!
The mall's website, including all directions to it, can be found here. It's on the NW side of town, about 4 miles from the Lambert airport. The PDF version of the mall map indicates the location just inside the PBS Kids Playground entrance. I can't wait until they start offering the theme park merchandise there.

dpunky

I wish I had a store near me. My Disney Store closed years ago. I'll just have to go to WDW to get my Disney merchandise :)

lilo091701

The mall's website, including all directions to it, can be found here. It's on the NW side of town, about 4 miles from the Lambert airport. The PDF version of the mall map indicates the location just inside the PBS Kids Playground entrance. I can't wait until they start offering the theme park merchandise there.

Thanks!!!!!

wdwmomof3

I wish that I could say that I am going to Disney world tomorrow, but I am going to our Disney Store. I haven't been in a while so I am excited. I hope that I'm not to disappointed with the merchandise. :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom