Disney Store Catastrophe

maryszhi

im not surprised. right now, those are what are popular, and that is what sells. i mean, i think they should have more variety.

sublimesting

You wanna know what IS bad? The actions of a lot of you who have already posted in this thread.

By criticizing HSM, HM, CR, etc., you're all making fun of kids, which is downright shameful! :(

No we're not. Me saying to my wife "My, God I hope we don't have an ugly kid like that one." is making fun of kids. We're disapproving of the choices kids make these days. It's fun and been done for thousands of years.

shoppingnut

You wanna know what IS bad? The actions of a lot of you who have already posted in this thread.

By criticizing HSM, HM, CR, etc., you're all making fun of kids, which is downright shameful! :(

So does that mean that everyone who criticizes anything is making fun of it. I don't think so, that's not what criticizing means.

Animaniac93-98

Just went into one today to ask about an application iIput in a long time ago and they said I might get a call soon since re-hiring time starts again soon!

As for the store itself, I've never seen it so empty, but that's good because they need space for the good stuff when it comes. For now it's Camp Rock stuff everywhere and If I do get a job there I might have to familiarize myself with that movie by actually watching it unfortunately. But it's all apart of being a team member!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom