Disney Stock

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Unfortunately, entertainment will probably have to be dramatically reduce and that is what A LOT of APs go for, Disneyland has already been loosing passholders with the recent entertainment cuts, this will make it worse. You will see some going for whatever final days they have on their passes, but far fewer renewals without dramatic decreases in price and I mean making highest end APs be in the $300 range or less.
For Disney that might be a bad thing but for overall guest experience that would be a good thing. Lol

Seriously though, while I have my doom and gloom moments I also come back to this saying. “This too shall pass”. We shall get through this, and the US population and really humans at large are resilient.

So it might be a slow trickle or it might be a huge rush but guests will come back. The only question is how long. How long before the lockdown is lifted? How long before the Disney Parks in the US open back up? How long before the crowds come back to pre-COVID-19 levels? How long? Right now no one knows. And it’s all that uncertainty that is driving the markets and the panic. Once that uncertainty is gone you’ll start to see a more positive outlook by both the markets and companies like Disney.

Anyways like I said humans are resilient, and my hope is that some good will come out of this. That we as humans all finally realize we’re the same. As the virus didn’t care who you are or what plot of land you happen to call your nation. We’re one people all together on this planet and all affected by the things around us like a virus.

cmwade77

I agree eventually things will come back, but not every company will survive, those that did the wrong thing by their employees during this will suffer, I believe many of these companies will go out of business after this and that is their own fault for not at least trying to do the right thing like Disney has at least tried to do so far. I just don't think the recovery for the parks will be immediate or even quick and I think we should all be prepared for that.

seascape

The good news about Disney stock vs Comcast stock is at the end of 2019 Disney's liability to asset
percetage was 46.98% while Universal's was 67.64% Given the fact that assest values have decreased, Disney still has the necessary assets to borrow against while Comcast is running out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom