Disney Stock Price

Trauma

I’ll make you a deal. You loan me $10,000. We sign something that I will never ever pay you anything, but you “own” the loan. You can sell the loan to someone else but the deal is that I’ll never pay them anything either. If I go bankrupt you lose the loan. Wanna make the deal?
Ok let’s start with the premise that you want to use this money to start or grow business. Is that fair?

I could choose to loan you the money. However I would require collateral and we would have to agree to terms.

However let’s say I think that you have a truly amazing idea or product.

Instead of some measly interest rate I’m charging you, I now want to share in ownership of your great new company.

This is where I would invest $10,000 to acquire an agreed upon ownership stake in our newly found venture.

These deals can get complicated, but in its simplest form if the business failed I would
lose all of my investment.

As I should.

It’s risk reward.

So when you are buying a share in Disney you are not loaning them money with a guaranteed rate of return, you are investing in your belief that the company has a bright future ahead.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
We should call up Uncle Tim.
If I had to bet…uncle Tim’s little tech company is the clubhouse favorite to buy…sorry “merge” with the little Disney bros family studio…

Then all our watches will be synced to the fireworks and AI buy merch sent directly back to our Rooms and the dvc all star villas

Trauma

If I had to bet…uncle Tim’s little tech company is the clubhouse favorite to buy…sorry “merge” with the little Disney bros family studio…

Then all our watches will be synced to the fireworks and AI buy merch sent directly back to our Rooms and the dvc all star villas
If Apple really bought Disney don’t you think they would just sell off the parks anyways ?

Disstevefan1

Disney today down to $88.01
DisAt88.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom