Disney Spreadsheets

RiversideBunny

This December we used an Excel spreadsheet during our visit to WDW.
It worked very well. We made a copy that each of us could keep while in the parks.

We kept it simple - the spreadsheet had only our dining reservations, showing time, place, and confirmation number.
Also included the special events- MVCMCP and Candlelight Processional.

The spreadsheet was also useful in allocating the Disney Dining Plan, which we tried for the first time. (Not again, though - too much food.)
On the spreadsheet, Table Service meals were in red, Counter Service in blue, and Food Court/You're On Your Own in black.

Days of the week columns across the top.
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner rows down the side, plus special events.

We always have Park Hopper tickets, so we didn't need to plan the parks.

Tks.
:king:

Upvote 0

Tink_lover900

My husband recieved your spreadsheet awhile back and we used it on our trip to disney dec15-20 and plan to use it again when we go back in july. It worked out wonderfully for us. Thanks so much.

Upvote 0

shoppingnut

This December we used an Excel spreadsheet during our visit to WDW.
It worked very well. We made a copy that each of us could keep while in the parks.

We kept it simple - the spreadsheet had only our dining reservations, showing time, place, and confirmation number.
Also included the special events- MVCMCP and Candlelight Processional.

The spreadsheet was also useful in allocating the Disney Dining Plan, which we tried for the first time. (Not again, though - too much food.)
On the spreadsheet, Table Service meals were in red, Counter Service in blue, and Food Court/You're On Your Own in black.

Days of the week columns across the top.
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner rows down the side, plus special events.

We always have Park Hopper tickets, so we didn't need to plan the parks.

Tks.
:king:

I like having the park and emh hours and parade/fireworks times on my sheet for the week, so that if I'm thinking of hopping over to another park I know how late it's open, etc. at a glance.

Upvote 0

GenerationX

I like having the park and emh hours and parade/fireworks times on my sheet for the week, so that if I'm thinking of hopping over to another park I know how late it's open, etc. at a glance.

Me, too. I keep even more detail in my spreadsheets - I have separate tabs for Planning the trip (month-by-month tasks), Itinerary (with ADRs), Park Hours (with EMH and what's open), and Packing (suitcase-by-suitcase). I'm a bit obsessive in my planning!

Upvote 0

Figment626

We are going on our honeymoon in June, this would be great to have. Actually we are even planning it out and booking reservations for shows, dinners, etc... right now so this would help make sure we don't overlap our plans!

So if someone could pass this along it'd be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance. mike0828@comcast.net

Upvote 0

GenerationX

I've sent my spreadsheet to the last three folks who have requested one. If it's too many pages, I think shoppingnut/belle's spreadsheet is only one page.

Happy planning!! :wave:

Upvote 0

Figment626

I've sent my spreadsheet to the last three folks who have requested one. If it's too many pages, I think shoppingnut/belle's spreadsheet is only one page.

Happy planning!! :wave:

Got it, thanks alot! The more charts the better. Those hours/emh and itinerary pages are great! Planning and packing...basic and to the point. Will make use of all of this.

I'm fairly new and not good on the abbreviations yet so if you would...OPOM? and I gather by process of elimination on your chart DS is MGM Studios? Well now Hollywood Studios I think? But not sure on what DS stands for.

Thanks again!

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hey all, Everyone from Dinsey from Vermo and below has been sent one of my sheets!!! Thanks for hopping in and helping out Gen X!!! I appreciate it!!! Belle

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

They have been sent!!! Cinderella, Let me know if you get it, as we have been having a bit of problems getting through to Comcast e mail addresses!!!! Belle

Upvote 0

GenerationX

Got it, thanks alot! The more charts the better. Those hours/emh and itinerary pages are great! Planning and packing...basic and to the point. Will make use of all of this.

I'm fairly new and not good on the abbreviations yet so if you would...OPOM? and I gather by process of elimination on your chart DS is MGM Studios? Well now Hollywood Studios I think? But not sure on what DS stands for.

Thanks again!

I'm glad the spreadsheet will be of use!

DS = Disney MGM Hollywood Studios (as you figured)
OPOM = Orlando Premium Outlet Mall. It's just outside of WDW. My wife likes to go there while I take our sons to DisneyQuest.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom