Disney Spreadsheets

Main Street USA

Here's a screenshot of mine. It's done on a Mac in Apple Works. I've opened up some of the other ones linked to in this thread, and some are good, others are WAY to complicated in my opinion. Just my opinion, though, as things work for some and not for others. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.............

Attachments

• Picture 2.pdf
    160.3 KB · Views: 155
Upvote 0

Main Street USA

I play around with this thing virtually every day, and it always changes. Today I went more in depth into Apple Works and added simple shading and a few park-related colors to give it a little oomph....and a little more clarity, I think:

wdwspreadsheet.jpg

Upvote 0

shoppingnut

Here's a screenshot of mine. It's done on a Mac in Apple Works. I've opened up some of the other ones linked to in this thread, and some are good, others are WAY to complicated in my opinion. Just my opinion, though, as things work for some and not for others. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.............

Wow, that's a lot of info and going at 1/2 hour intervals, way too much for me. My spreadsheet is far less, but whatever works for you is the way to go.

Upvote 0

Teenchy

I think we just need a link where we can download all these great spreadsheets instead of keeping this thread going forever.

I can just see this one being resurrected again and again years into the future with post saying...can you send me one too.....:ROFLOL:

By the way can you send me one as well pnixon@khov.com :lookaroun

Upvote 0

Main Street USA

Wow, that's a lot of info and going at 1/2 hour intervals, way too much for me. My spreadsheet is far less, but whatever works for you is the way to go.
Ha, it's about half the info of some of the others posted here. It's a loose guide at best. It's not down to the half hour as it appears. After reading your description of yours, I cartainly don't have any more info thatn you. It's just set up differently.

We end up using it for nothing more than which days to go to which parks, and where we want to eat. Other than that, it's all meaningless. I like to make an organized look at the week. Some of the other spreadsheets I've seen are a MESS to my eyes...too much clutter. There was a link posted earlier to a certain website that is supposed to help with planning. I follwed that link, and I don't think I've ever seen something so complicated and messy.

We're extremely flexible when it comes to WDW. My only true purpose for making this ahead of time is for fun, and to help keep myself sane while waiting for the real visit to come. We don't follow it. In fact, within a week or two of visiting, I'll probably never look at it again. ;)

Upvote 0

shoppingnut

Ha, it's about half the info of some of the others posted here. It's a loose guide at best. It's not down to the half hour as it appears. After reading your description of yours, I cartainly don't have any more info thatn you. It's just set up differently.

We end up using it for nothing more than which days to go to which parks, and where we want to eat. Other than that, it's all meaningless. I like to make an organized look at the week. Some of the other spreadsheets I've seen are a MESS to my eyes...too much clutter. There was a link posted earlier to a certain website that is supposed to help with planning. I follwed that link, and I don't think I've ever seen something so complicated and messy.

We're extremely flexible when it comes to WDW. My only true purpose for making this ahead of time is for fun, and to help keep myself sane while waiting for the real visit to come. We don't follow it. In fact, within a week or two of visiting, I'll probably never look at it again. ;)

Yes, I know some of the others that people use are way too complicated for my eyes too. I recall going on one of those planning sites and it was way too complicated and time consuming to get it going.

The reason I like having all the park info for the week on the sheet is so while we are down there if we change our minds and want to do something else, I just have to pull the sheet out and look at the park hours, instead of having all those small cards in my bag.

Upvote 0

shoppingnut

I think we just need a link where we can download all these great spreadsheets instead of keeping this thread going forever.

I can just see this one being resurrected again and again years into the future with post saying...can you send me one too.....:ROFLOL:

By the way can you send me one as well pnixon@khov.com :lookaroun

Sent!! And that would be a great idea to have the various spreadsheets posted somewhere for folks to access.

Upvote 0

DISNEYMAGIC71

I'm new to this forum and sorry for the late request, but could someone please send me a copy of the spreadsheet? DISNEYMAGIC71@MSN.COM I ususaly carry a Mickey notebook with me in my bag, but a spreadsheet would be so much more convenient. I, too, think a link to the different spreadsheets would be a great idea. Thanks in advance and have a magical day!:)

Upvote 0

cooleo

Could you Please e-mail your file to me @ leo.bourg@chouest.com..... I work on a Mac & this looks pretty cool. :cool: Thanks

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom