Disney Spreadsheets

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I do a fairly basic chart in Word. It breaks down what park we're planning to visit with park hours. Where we'll have breakfast/lunch/dinner with ADR confirmation numbers, and anything special we've got planned. I forwarded a copy of next week's to Marie when I wanted to figure out what I should do for DS12's birthday [his birthday was in April, but this trip is his present].

Nothing as elaborate as a spreadsheet, but serves me well.

Upvote 0

MarkeyMouse

I'm not that fancy but we make ours for a keepsake. One of my kids colors me a picture on one of those big coloring books that have white pages and nothing on the back, then I make the grid on the back with boxes like a desk calander with dates and then we all sit and decide where we want to go on which day and the I make the dining ressies and fold it up. We have our schedule and keepsake all in one. Just an idea for fun. Have a wonderful trip!:)

Upvote 0

lentesta

Premium Member
We (the Guide) have a free online planner on our website. It's got forms for air, hotel, car, budget, phone numbers, contact lists, and (of course) up to 21 days in the parks.

When you're done entering data you can print off the forms in a handy booklet form, in one of three sizes: pocket (3.75" x 6"), medium (5.5" x 8.5") and plain old 8.5" x 11".

I think there are some minor quirks, but overall it ain't bad.

Len

Upvote 0

GenerationX

I just sent my base planning spreadsheet to everyone on this thread who posted their email address. Enjoy! You'll quickly see that it's a window to my detailed (and thoroughly deranged) mind, but hopefully it will be helpful to you!

Have fun with your planning! :wave: :wave:

Upvote 0

adamcav

Spreadsheet

For the individual day itineraries we use postcards that have all our steps and information on them and then have them laminated to protect them from wear and water. Each day we just put the new card in our bags and we are ready to go. If anyone is interested I can post a copy of one of them to our website.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Sent!!!!!!!!!! Let me know if you didnt get a copy and still need one. My spreadsheet and ShoppingNuts are just about identical so if you already have hers, mine wouldnt be too helpful!!! Have a great weekend all!!! Belle

Upvote 0

GenerationX

I've never seen wannabeBelle's spreadsheet, so I may have some elements in my spreadsheet that are unique. Thus, I've sent mine along to the folks who have posted their email addresses since my last post.

Hope it helps! :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom